The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

24 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is a sign next to it that says Kustom9, so my guess is that this item can be found there.

image.png.f285fa6929c5f64d1b685c1542438078.png

Well, they just lost my business - clicked on the link and I can't go into the store called Kustom9, even after joining their group. Receive the unhelpful message: " Second Life: Only members of a certain group can visit this area." I see a Vagrant shop (paired with Zerkalo at the Zerkalo location) but that sells only clothing. 

@Chic Aeon- what's the mystery group one has to join to be allowed into the store? (This is the first time I've ever encountered a vendor who prevented access like this.)

Ah, I see it's an event, and it closes today - you'd think that wouldn't mean closing *really early* in the day, wouldn't you? Screw it, I've got no place to use it right now anyway. https://www.seraphimsl.com/2021/03/15/theres-so-much-to-find-at-kustom9/

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Well, they just lost my business - clicked on the link and I can't go into the store called Kustom9, even after joining their group. Receive the unhelpful message: " Second Life: Only members of a certain group can visit this area." I see a Vagrant shop (paired with Zerkalo at the Zerkalo location) but that sells only clothing. 

@Chic Aeon- what's the mystery group one has to join to be allowed into the store? (This is the first time I've ever encountered a vendor who prevented access like this.)

Hmm, the event is supposed to go through today -- at least that is how I interpret it when the event says that today is the Closing day.  Per Seraphim:

image.png.8faf81e3b87694d4aa58afb3f45916e0.png

However, it does appear that they have already locked out the location and most vendors have removed their items.

Though that should mean that the item will be for sale at the store soon.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hmm, the event is supposed to go through today -- at least that is how I interpret it when the event says that today is the Closing day.  Per Seraphim:

However, it does appear that they have already locked out the location and most vendors have removed their items.

Ta for the info. I won't bother.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, I have noticed that events tend to vary as to what time of day they shut down, so I always try to get in well before the closing date. The item from Zerkalo is awesome and well worth going to the store to find. I've had a great time playing with the texture change options. :) 

• Like 2

Petite Chat has these cute little floaty cork rafts, in two versions, for 50L each in the Secrete Sunday sale.  Each pack (dots or seagulls) comes with 4 colors in a plain and patterned version (so 8 rafts per package).  Triangle count is decent and they held up at a reasonable distance.
image.thumb.png.e169594ee02c4710de87dd47ea062704.png

• Like 5

for people who  love their gardens i found Kathy's garden at marketplace   ,she sells lovely  tree and walkways with deco ,its a bit high in prims   ,but i found it rezzing fast with good lods  ,its worth taking a look at it   ,and she sells most for 50  lindens only 

just an excample 

image.thumb.png.b8df66e20ab529b3c8c238ecc83528ed.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Sometimes you just need a new piano. Playing a piano in SL has always been entertaining. (Can barely pick out a simple tune in RL.) This one is an upright with a choice of 6 colors included. Solo and duet players with well-done music. Only 8Li including the piano bench. This is the same creator who made that darling golf cart we were all racing around in the first year in Belli. The Black Forest marketplace listing.  Piano display inworld at the store. Just saying, visiting the store in world means you can go down a rabbit hole of $10 items that you didn't know you needed....like quacking rubber duckies? Warbug Headquarters

Drop by to visit my home in Granby Court if you would like to check out the piano. The door is open!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court/120/102/23

62448981_Piano02_001.jpg.d538b16511fe3f5a2da0bad14b6d03cb.jpg

892208653_UprightPianoMP0.jpeg.91452f6807e36446288e62abdae5b272.jpeg

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Sometimes you just need a new piano. Playing a piano in SL has always been entertaining. (Can barely pick out a simple tune in RL.) This one is an upright with a choice of 6 colors included. Solo and duet players with well-done music. Only 8Li including the piano bench. This is the same creator who made that darling golf cart we were all racing around in the first year in Belli. The Black Forest marketplace listing.  Inworld Store known as Warbug Headquarters. Piano display inworld. Just saying, visiting the store in world means you can go down a rabbit hole of 10Li items that you didn't know you needed....like quacking rubber duckies?

62448981_Piano02_001.jpg.d538b16511fe3f5a2da0bad14b6d03cb.jpg

892208653_UprightPianoMP0.jpeg.91452f6807e36446288e62abdae5b272.jpeg

couldnt find it  ,bought it anyway  ,i like piano's 

• Like 1

For those of you looking for a low land impact sofa, this new set by Kuni (also makes hair) is impressive. The triangle count for the couch is under 5K.   I am over at the cam sim so can't get all the info to tell you --- but if this looks like something that would work for you, get over when you can. 

NO MOD but texture change hud.  I am puzzled why the glass of champagne is listed at 4 li when it is very low poly.   Might be a typo?  Who knows.

This is at ACCESS and the whole set is $299.  

image.thumb.png.1c386a82da7c2a2eeacbf89748a6a4c2.png

401118137_kuniataccess.thumb.jpg.86dd81bcfdcba57b65fc16356b629f7e.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

NO MOD but texture change hud.  I am puzzled why the glass of champagne is listed at 4 li when it is very low poly.   Might be a typo?  Who knows.

This is at ACCESS and the whole set is $299.  

image.thumb.png.1c386a82da7c2a2eeacbf89748a6a4c2.png

Actually, the sofa is mod.  I was able to choose white from the HUD and recolor faces to my own color. 

The champagne glasses are 4LI.  Not really sure why.

https://gyazo.com/c0040d50b4e8810b552fd778b3a451fc

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
error in post
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Sales at Zerkalo this weekend: 

A colorful Foosball table - but only sit or cuddle animations, no game play. (Not sure how this compares to the Foosball table previously on sale at Muniick); PG, 9 LI and 60L$.

A rather scary Tattooed Sofa; PG, 15 LI and 75L$.

And, who doesn't feel the need for a sofa carved out of a cruise missile? PG, 10 LI and 75L$.

zerk3.JPG

zerk2.JPG

zerk1.JPG

• Like 6

Sigh! Moan! Growl!

Why does Nutmeg make so pretty stuff... I bet it is triangle fest deluxe. 😔

And a gacha too. 😪 Not that the set is a gacha should trouble me, I said I should stop buying Nutmeg because the stuff is made of super heavy mesh and textures, and it lags me? Uhhh.... 🥺

The Epiphany. https://www.seraphimsl.com/2021/04/15/come-try-your-luck-at-the-epiphany/Nutmeg-3.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/REKA NUTMEG/91/201/1710

This is a LM to the kitchen set demo so that those who feel the need to can examine it.

I bought the entire set because I LOVE it. 

How many pulls did you need? Asking for a friend. 🤞

Nevermind... I had to play. See post under if you want to trade.

Edited by Marianne Little

I take a risk for posting an offer to trade Nutmeg kitchen. No money change hands, it's one item for another. If moderator think it's not ok, of course they will remove it. Send PM so we don't clutter the thread. Rare against rare.

I am missing: /(/) - / - 16 - 19

I can give you these back: /(/) - 5 - 9 - / - 12 - 24

Only 2 left that's missing.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

How many pulls did you need? Asking for a friend. 🤞

Nevermind... I had to play. See post under if you want to trade.

I just went all out and bought the full set for 5K.  I never seem to have the best luck with these things and I really wanted it so I figured this was the best way for me. 

Edited by Fleur Aurelia
spelling
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

I just went all out and bought the full set for 5K.  I never seem to have the best luck with these things and I really wanted it so I figured this was the best way for me. 

Ooh you can buy it too? I did not notice.... Well, you don't risk missing parts then, you can always get a redelivery.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Sigh! Moan! Growl!

Why does Nutmeg make so pretty stuff... I bet it is triangle fest deluxe. 😔

And a gacha too. 😪 Not that the set is a gacha should trouble me, I said I should stop buying Nutmeg because the stuff is made of super heavy mesh and textures, and it lags me? Uhhh.... 🥺

The Epiphany. https://www.seraphimsl.com/2021/04/15/come-try-your-luck-at-the-epiphany/Nutmeg-3.jpg

Oh man, I wish I didn't saw this...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since the kitchen set will likely be a popular topic wanted to add more info :D

Good news is that the LODs are better than usual.  Here is as far as I can cam out without it breaking up badly at LOD2. And that should be good for most kitchens. 

image.thumb.png.e3dfcdb29f62ecb11438545b999197c1.png

The triangle count of the BIG stove and enclosure isn't bad at all.

image.thumb.png.91d595b1aa7ed5487c58a829440e262e.png

Even the kitchen clutter is more reasonable in triangles than in many past releases.   So "progress" there and that is great.  The stool is ridiculously high and really needs some retopology however.

BUT. the texture load could - can - will  "break" a not too hefty computer.  

71 textures on just this one piece. Honestly I am having trouble figuring out what could be the 71 textures and what a TRUE PAIN to make something like that (not made to be used as a game asset obviously).  

24 pieces in the set. 

image.png.824fdcf5097691c19a1e40d5172637e2.png

What isn't immediately obvious -- unless you go look at the demo is that there are texture variations on some pieces.  Happy to see the lower triangle count for sure, but I will be passing on this one LOL.  You guys enjoy!  Still, glad to see the lower triangles! 

image.thumb.png.16f72a5e8c3f229098db3bf02042a331.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I take a risk for posting an offer to trade Nutmeg kitchen. No money change hands, it's one item for another. If moderator think it's not ok, of course they will remove it. Send PM so we don't clutter the thread. Rare against rare.

I am missing: 2(rare) - 6 - 16 - 19

I can give you these back: 3(rare) - 5 - 9 - 10 - 12 - 24

Sent you a PM!