The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I honestly wonder if some of the prizes have been removed. I found 3 things from Studio Skye there last night, and when I went back just now, did not find any of them. 

I landed there this (my) afternoon and saw Alex Bader standing by the dock, maybe he removed the prize 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

3 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

I went to try to find the stones of the Skye Studio.  I found anything but that.  I suck at hunting !!!

I don't think that's the problem Nando. If the stones are supposed to be in the bag, they are not. Not sure how to find them either. Clicking on the worn bag or stuff around there didn't yield the stones. As already mentioned, we're probably too late. :(

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

I went to try to find the stones of the Skye Studio.  I found anything but that.  I suck at hunting !!!

I didn't find them either or the bonsai. The trash disappears when you click it and comes back again. My guess is this is a RANDOM thing (I played one of those for clothes at Easter) and if you stay around longer and keep clicking you will get more item.  I got some really lovely Studio Sky bushes though (five different ones).  Photos on the blog. Busy day :D

So keep trying. You might find something that others didn't get!  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Sorry for the late reply, was asleep when all these was going down. I went back there just now to check on the hunt prizes and had a lovely chat with the coordinator. We didn't find the stones either. I'm so sorry, maybe Alex had already picked it up. :(

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@iBrat @Sylvia Tamalyn @Elena Core @Eirynne Sieyes @Chic Aeon 

Sorry for the late reply, was sleeping when these was posted. I went back to search for the stones again with the coordinator and it may have been cleaned up already. So sorry for those who wasn't able to get it :( 

Edited by AstraHunt
reworded because i'm still not fully awake
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, AstraHunt said:

@iBrat @Sylvia Tamalyn @Elena Core @Eirynne Sieyes @Chic Aeon 

Sorry for the late reply, was sleeping when these was posted. I went back to search for the stones again with the coordinator and it may have been cleaned up already. So sorry for those who wasn't able to get it :( 

Not your fault at all! Thanks for sharing about the event, that was fun carrying a trash bag around poking at all the trash on the ground. That reminds me I need to unpack the prizes to see what all I hauled home. :D 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Not your fault at all! Thanks for sharing about the event, that was fun carrying a trash bag around poking at all the trash on the ground. That reminds me I need to unpack the prizes to see what all I hauled home. :D 

Thank you,  I'm glad to hear that 🙂

• Like 6

OK I am awake. REALLY BAD Win10 update. Mouse stopped working, SL sound stopped working and I was in a flight pose and couldn't get out. Another game (that I was playing when they were updating apparently - sigh) got trashed so starting over etc.  MEANWHILE I am scanning the Sunday sales while calming down LOL.   

image.png.024fda24a6ca902619a85b16b9b47e20.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Michigan Bay/224/169/26

image.png.0c33adf26a31da866873a8c9d6c6d6b3.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aurora Vale/176/86/38

I didn't go check them out :D.   That's your job! 

LOL>  I obviously typed too slowly :D.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

For the stilts/HBs people. 50L just this Sunday

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Michigan Bay/225/172/25

ddd.PNG

Excellent value! Soft-linked, it's all 12 LI, but it's easy to unlink and use the parts individually: pelican 2 LI, large rocks (2) 1 LI each, beach grass in 2 clumps of 5 1 LI each, 'Beach' sign 1 LI, the 3 weights 2 LI, loose rope and the 3 posts 5 LI.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Esther Bunny said:

TLC - secondlife:///app/group/f669faca-86d0-cf12-4e6d-12bcf8b1fb40/about  (Free Group)

LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jarle/124/128/23

I can't find this anywhere in the shop. Hopefully, someone will give me a clue :p 

TLC_6th Anniversary GROUP GIFT.png

Did you try looking in the group for a notice?  That would be my first step.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Esther Bunny said:

TLC - secondlife:///app/group/f669faca-86d0-cf12-4e6d-12bcf8b1fb40/about  (Free Group)

LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jarle/124/128/23

I can't find this anywhere in the shop. Hopefully, someone will give me a clue 😛

TLC_6th Anniversary GROUP GIFT.png

I finally found it.  The site is unbelievably laggy, I had to wait about 10 minutes for signs to clear enough to read.  (There isn't any indication in the notice about where to find it)

From the landing point, and facing the water, go left on the walkway all the  way down to the board wall.  Its a sign on the right side of the wall.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

I finally found it.  The site is unbelievably laggy, I had to wait about 10 minutes for signs to clear enough to read.  (There isn't any indication in the notice about where to find it)

From the landing point, and facing the water, go left on the walkway all the  way down to the board wall.  Its a sign on the right side of the wall.

Good instructions and happily it wasn't laggy for me (new spiffy computer) but I can definitely see how it could be laggy with all that is  there.  

Lovely stature  and less then 10,000 triangles and 4 li so some very nice work.  Lots of fun stuff there. I thought this was super cute.

image.thumb.png.5cd52f703bbf0bccfe12fba706354d15.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Muniick for Manly Weekend - both the pictures and cabinet are in the 50L package.  The pictures and the cabinet both hold up well from quite a ways away - farther than a typical large room.  Roughly 10k each and 3 LI each.  

muniick-VerdanaSideboardPictureFrames-MW-Ad.png

• Like 4