You see again and again

afaqfardad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Life after life.The grow able hidden cycle.For higher skills persons.YOU SEARCH THE YOUR SOULMATE.Really.You are see.Again and again.Any types materials. physically and virtually.Your show the picx.videox.patternx.symbolx.etc'N' Level.N means infinity power.You and me.Without meet.Not comfortable.VERY Doubt able relationship for distance and fake data.BUT this is part of TRUTHFUL real life.You are want perfect soulmate and partner make depend on your patterns Not possible.Every persons wants our patterns.models.images.dreams.BUT does not work hard.do not have Capture the minds and body skills YOUR LOVER.   

• Confused 4

Seems someone had at the shrooms ... You get one life, which is fickle, and one death, which is certain. Everything else is just fluff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I'm sitting here, nodding to the patter beat beat beating, and I hold my breath. I close my eyes, envisioning the word, the world, the world as the word. Still holding my breath, I squeak out, "Wow, that's universal truth there." Eventually physiology wins out, I exhale with a puff and smoke curls upwards towards the heavens, to Level N, to our models, dreams and images, evermore to the cosmic lover.

I lean over, adjust the volume of the music, and inhale again.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1340 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.