NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

I wasn't interested in getting one and seeing the finished regions hasn't changed my mind.  It just isn't a style that I'm interested in and the landscaping definitely does not provide the privacy that I can get with some of the other homes.

I agree about the privacy. Regions definitely have a more cramped feel in the sense that because of the open landscape you can see more of the homes. There are only a few spots I think I'll be happy with. Lord knows if I'll even be able to land them. If not, think I might have to wait for more regions in the future or go back to a houseboat. 

• Like 2

it will be a lot of fun to navigate around them, if owners set sec orbs properly. Cause there is not a lot of room to sail without risking getting inside ones terrain.

For sure an area where privacy can not be the main reason to get one, they can be really good for those that does not mind letting others visit their spots and dont use sec orbs or set them for at least 15 sec.

Perhaps a much better place for community users, that enjoy the company or the visit of others.

Edited by foneco Zuzu
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I wasn't interested in getting one and seeing the finished regions hasn't changed my mind.  It just isn't a style that I'm interested in and the landscaping definitely does not provide the privacy that I can get with some of the other homes.

Same. I didn't think I would want one. I went over and had a look at the first region released, and it only confirmed what I thought. I'm not into tropical, nor open areas. I'll stick with my nice secluded trads. :) 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Shinzon Fang said:

when are they going to relses them all. Or are they still having problems ?

I think there are still problems, i've not seen any update in the Bellisseria Citizens group chat and any stilt that has come up on the home page i've not be successful with

Edited by Claireschen Hesten

I've been exploring some of the regions - there are some lovely spots, and there's a great hangout area by the houseboats on Bubbly. at the Cantina there are some nice pictures of Bellisseria places - but I noticed these two whic don't look like Belli homes or areas - does anyone know where these are from?

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bubbly/252/206/23

bubbly_1_001.png.593769300e6cf16ef12327c92e9cb462.pngbubbly_2_001.png.6f2ba6aff9516dfd40e7c477e57d7e1c.png

• Like 2

The lack of protected water regions adjacent to the borders of most stilt regions is a sad fact.

No way to navigate safely unless you go on a file.

Guess Air transport are much better served to reach the spot where they will connect to Satori or nautilius.

Should not be more cheaper with the cloud to have more protected water regions?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, foneco Zuzu said:

The lack of protected water regions adjacent to the borders of most stilt regions is a sad fact.

No way to navigate safely unless you go on a file.

Guess Air transport are much better served to reach the spot where they will connect to Satori or nautilius.

Should not be more cheaper with the cloud to have more protected water regions?

Oh I am sure it will be more protected water. This release was pushed forward so people can get a Stilt house before Christmas. I can see protected water south of the new built houseboats. It is not many, but I believe you can sail around this Stilt continent soon. I do wish they had cut through it with an open lane of water, it would be nice to sail through the Stilts like we sail in a canal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Same. I didn't think I would want one. I went over and had a look at the first region released, and it only confirmed what I thought. I'm not into tropical, nor open areas. I'll stick with my nice secluded trads. :) 

Given that Trads have been on the land page much of the day, I may even send an alt roaming this evening on the off chance that I find a spot better than my current Trad.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Boat rez zone at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bon Vivant/209/65/23
Enough room for sailboat. But better not to use sails here. Use the boat engine instead and go slowly for enjoyable sightseeing. 😁

2020-12-21_Stilts-boat-rez-zone.thumb.jpg.12158151a59d21b270b378ac26e02ee0.jpg

I can imagine rezzing one of the monsteryachts there.... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ADULT-barracuda-yacht-PRINCEPRINCESS-12/18891030

Looks like jetskis and tiny boats will be best there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.