NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, MillyWH said:

So I've gotten Linden homes before and if I got a message the homes were all taken then I went back to the homes page and none of that style showed up. Except I keep getting the message they are all taken and go back to the home page and the stilt homes are listed, I pick one and then it's the same thing - not available.

I think it was like this in the start of the other releases too. It is early and it will be more houses.

1 minute ago, Zenna Goodliffe said:

Hi everyone and forgive me I know this has been answered before that I’m trying to do this on my cell phone and not very good at the search LOL. The stilt homes on land will they have any water around them or is it only the stilt homes on water? Thank you 🙂

There appear to be 2 types that are "On Land" -- fully over land and partially over land partially over water -- and no way to tell which until you get one.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MillyWH said:

So I've gotten Linden homes before and if I got a message the homes were all taken then I went back to the homes page and none of that style showed up. Except I keep getting the message they are all taken and go back to the home page and the stilt homes are listed, I pick one and then it's the same thing - not available.

It means the small amount of stilts on the test region has sold out. When the rest of the regions show up the stilt options will show on the LP for a long time and eventually if you keep clicking you will get one successfully :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There appear to be 2 types that are "On Land" -- fully over land and partially over land partially over water.

I posted pictures of both earlier, plus there are some on little islands of around 4-5 houses sharing a common sandy area.

Edited by Carina Heartsong
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Ryonen said:

It says which kind you are going to get, before you pick it

Sort of.   There are 3 different types listed on the Land page, as follows:

On Water -- These sit completely over water and are not connected to anything (thought Patch's post indicates these might have a tiny bit of the parcel over some land).

On Pier -- These sit completely over water but are connected to a pier (thought Patch's post indicates these might have a tiny bit of the parcel over some land).

On Land -- These sit all or partially over land.  Most of them are totally over land, but some have part or all of the deck over water with the rest of the house over land.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I'd really like to know if they plan to release all the Stilts today or gradually over the next few days. It's pretty hard trying to nab one as they go in seconds - and I'm a long way from the SL servers so it takes fractions of a second longer to connect, but enough to mean it's easy to miss one:( 

My bet is that once the kinks are worked out, it will be a full release like the Log Cabins and other Themes.  There will be Stilts showing on the land page for at least many, many days.

• Like 3

Just now, Fay Starlight said:

How many buttons are there for stilts?

A total of 3:

Stilt On Water -- These sit completely over water and are not connected to anything (thought Patch's post indicates these might have a tiny bit of the parcel over some land).

Stilt On Pier -- These sit completely over water but are connected to a pier (thought Patch's post indicates these might have a tiny bit of the parcel over some land).

Stilt On Land -- These sit all or partially over land.  Most of them are totally over land, but some have part or all of the deck over water with the rest of the house over land.

3 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

So now that we can see them, thoughts? Love them or...? Did it change anyone’s mind? 

I wasn't interested in getting one and seeing the finished regions hasn't changed my mind.  It just isn't a style that I'm interested in and the landscaping definitely does not provide the privacy that I can get with some of the other homes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I wasn't interested in getting one and seeing the finished regions hasn't changed my mind.  It just isn't a style that I'm interested in and the landscaping definitely does not provide the privacy that I can get with some of the other homes.

So true.

It is a maze, lol. lots of time one can take to navigate around them.

Edited by foneco Zuzu
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.