​ 🌪️ Announcement: ​The Bellisseria Weather System​ ⛈️

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sitting in the boat, and about to go for an evening sail...and then realized a storm is brewing...maybe better to keep the boat docked....then again, trying to discover if Bellisseria has something like the Bermuda Triangle is tugging at my sense of adventure.  If you never see me again...you know there is a "Bellisseria Triangle".

https://gyazo.com/3caafab7b4dcaf65aac4ad6ba27d5613

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rileyxrose said:

That is awesome.  Was standing at the edge of the world with everyone yesterda and had said it would be nice if Bellisseria had weather - it started raining sideways and thought I had some magical powers.  Now I know it was a sneak peak for April 1st.  Loving it!.  (Now hopes Wendy, and the rest of the lindens seriously consider Brownstone type homes next)

Goofy...that was me! 🙂

• Like 2

Well...then glad you listened HoneyBear....I thought it was the coolest thing ever...and now we have another day of amazing weather in Bellisseria.  I'm so glad I went premium and grabbed a home....this is the best sense of community since I joined SL.  Hugs to everyone!

Edited by rileyxrose
  • Like 5

OMG just ducked inworld to see if it was really happening!  The snow is LOVELY

weather_012.thumb.png.d6eaceb27cf6c9de2fe52db00af419eb.png

... whirlwinds in Dimanche ... sandstorm ... Could not linger to take pics, but people please do because eminem is right!

YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT at this!

• Like 3

hahaha my alt captured a lovely camper at Wolfington yesterday. I don't like campers so much but the plot is so awesome, I had to keep it. Then suddenly I heard the wind and saw a little tornado passing down the road.........and *blushes* I confess, in my thoughts I first tended to blame my (up to now) unknown neighbours. "What the hell have they rezzed there?" LOL
Silly me!

At the very moment I am travelling the waters with a little motorboat, feeling like I desperately need a shelter :)

Edited by Anidusa Carolina
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

MAYBE!

A volcano that SHOOTS out Linden and Mole Bears!! 

Explosion sounds: Ka BLAM!!! Linden and Mole sound effects after said explosion is heard all across the lands and they start shooting out of the top pew: ahhhhhhhh,  pew pew: wheeeeeee! pew pew pew: whooohoooo!

🐹

• Haha 4

if sl keeps a weather system in belli.... I am sure soooo many more people would purchase premium. the more realistic the better loll idk about the tumble weed and cant wait to see the sink holes loll did see missing walls I thought was a glitch but now I am wondering lol

Edited by 4REIGN
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.