​ 🌪️ Announcement: ​The Bellisseria Weather System​ ⛈️

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

I'm sure everyone running SL on an integrated intel GPU who are now effectively locked out of their belli homes are loving it. Especially those who don't know you can switch particles off (via a 4 button key combo hidden in a secret menu)

Or, you know, via a checkbox on your Quick Preferences menu on Firestorm.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ethan Westland said:

How do you turn it off? Or do you just have this going on all the time while you are trying to enjoy the peace and quiet of the neighbourhood? At this particular time in most people's lives a few less calamities would be desirable. 

A tornado that is small and roars down the street without actually damaging anything is not really a calamity, is it?  I found them amusing.

I think all of this weather is actually particle & sound effects (the snow is quite lovely).  Unless there is an earthquake shaking effect?  Not sure about that one.

Turn off sound and particles, and tornados, dust storms, rain, snow, fog will all disappear.

Or, you know, wait until tomorrow :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

A tornado that is small and roars down the street without actually damaging anything is not really a calamity, is it?  I found them amusing.

I think all of this weather is actually particle & sound effects (the snow is quite lovely).  Unless there is an earthquake shaking effect?  Not sure about that one.

Turn off sound and particles, and tornados, dust storms, rain, snow, fog will all disappear.

Or, you know, wait until tomorrow :)

The 'Earthquake' happens when you get a notice the region is going down.

• Haha 8

• Administrators

Thank you everyone for participating in this year's April Fools Day!  We had a lot of fun, we all hope you did too!

The weather system will be cleaning itself up over the course of today.   I hear our usual awesome weather will be prevailing once again in our forecast.

Stay safe everyone!

Ps.  Watch out for those volcanoes and UFO's!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 12
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1484 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.