-THE NO! LIST-

811Lord

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh no! Someone bumped my avatar, what ever shall I do!? Oh, I know, I'll do nothing because it is just light illuminating pixels that are determined by mathematical equations used to determine vertex positions which are simulated by physic.

I never understood getting upset over getting bumped. I get bumped all the time.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Chaser Zaks said:

Oh no! Someone bumped my avatar, what ever shall I do!? Oh, I know, I'll do nothing because it is just light illuminating pixels that are determined by mathematical equations used to determine vertex positions which are simulated by physic.

I never understood getting upset over getting bumped. I get bumped all the time.

I've been bumped, run over (that just made my avatar lose a shoe), orbitted, set on fire, caged, and encased in a massive pile of sh1t.  My avatar looked stony faced throughout, but the me that I am behind the pixels was laughing her arse off! 

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I've been bumped, run over (that just made my avatar lose a shoe), orbitted, set on fire, caged, and encased in a massive pile of sh1t.  My avatar looked stony faced throughout, but the me that I am behind the pixels was laughing her arse off! 

You hang out with Maddy often. Cause and effect.

Also :

5907598_keep_calm_and_just_say_no_.png.a90247a1f0ead019abc70924301be127.png

Edited by TDD123
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Can someone explain to me what is unnecessary, disrespectful, or annoying about having other people land in or on top of you? 

Reminds me of the time this guy who I was with logged off just seconds before his GF logged on and landed on my lap. 

•  Notify me of replies
  • Submit Reply

• Haha 6

38 minutes ago, Chaser Zaks said:

Image result for fist bump meme

5 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Can someone explain to me what is unnecessary, disrespectful, or annoying about having other people land in or on top of you? I say love thy neighbor and enjoy the warmth of huddling up with as many people as we can!

1bb0194a1cae322b521a33478ecebc31.png.63c979ae6458afb8f480b5d9cd0cb7c2.png

Group hug!!!!

I'll tell you what's a big -no- for me: that big round wooden platform at the landing point of the Sexy N00b Beach telling me every 10 seconds in Local Chat to get off (no pun intended).

Actually, landing on top of the right person has started more than one relationship.....

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295f041b495422ce779b

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I like coming in fast and hot when I land on someone at the landing point..

Flames are everywhere and the kinetic wave i set through the person I landed on  intensifies outward dropping everyone to their knees..

It's a really neat experience when I show up.

Oh yea,then I shout with this really loud and echoing voice throughout the land..

giphy.gif

Then i just jump off them and go shopping or whatever I'm really there for..

hehehe

• Haha 15

8 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Flames are everywhere and the kinetic wave i set through the person I landed on  intensifies outward dropping everyone to their knees..

It's a really neat experience when I show up.

Sometimes I miss dramatic teleport poofers. 😉

Of course if we use a mover to gently set people to the side at a landing point still others will complain about that too. There’s no pleasing everyone.

• Like 2

Where is the problem? Just keep the forward key pressed until you tanked out of the pile.
I don't accept complaints because everybody that stands there likes bumping or has such a slow computer that they will never find out what hit them.

So everybody is happy then 😎

20 hours ago, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

Moreno-Cups.jpg.b3ac95b83e37d8818697ab644c507487.jpg

-NO- in First and Second Life

Ooh, disagree. Sometimes the only way to get a non-bitter coffee drink and the basis of my beloved Flat White = ristretto shots. At home for everyday drinking though we just French Press a medium roast. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1512 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.