Sign in to follow this  
DorianDiaz

Need advice on purchasing male mesh body

Hello all

I want to purchase a new mesh body so what's the most used one for men? I mean the one with more clothing/stuff options. In any case, which one would you suggest me to get.

Thank you.

The two mist popular male mesh bodies are Belleza Jake and Signature Gianni. They have the best support from clothing designers. You can use any Bento mesh head you want with them; many users prefer Catwa. 

4 hours ago, Vanity Fair said:

The two mist popular male mesh bodies are Belleza Jake and Signature Gianni. They have the best support from clothing designers. You can use any Bento mesh head you want with them; many users prefer Catwa. 

Thank you! although they don't have reviews about Belleza Jake :/

I will investigate.

I've never actually tried Jake, but I very much like my Gianni and Geralt bodies - compared to my alt's Maitreya, I'd say it's generally better both in function and appearance (if one can compare a male and female body - meh?).

Most complaints about the Gianni is that it's too muscular, but it can be toned down a lot (to the point where you could easily be mistaken for wearing the Geralt), and is also an issue of what skin you're using.

DecFe.png

Most creators cater to both Gianni and Jake (but unfortunately, not Geralt!), although there are some Gianni-exclusives (and a few Jake exclusives, although I rarely saw any). Legacy is TMP. We do not talk about TMP.

So I own both the Signature Gianni and the Belleza Jake. I like to have options... That said, I definitely favor the Belleza Jake. It is pretty much my "go to" body.

There are a lot of things about the Gianni's geometry I just don't like. Its got weird pointy pecs, shallow armpits, an awkward torso and I am not a fan of its butt.

However, get a demo for each and really try them out with different shapes and skins. Putting in time with the DEMOs is what will really put you at ease when you are finally ready to buy.