How are you feeling today?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Glad to be back.  :)  Would we be pains in the behinds of we asked the Feelings 2 thread to be merged  into this?  Asking for a friend or 2 or 8 actually at least 10 😇

I reported the other thread asking if it could be merged here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm more comfortable here than in the feelings how is your water heater thread 🤔😜

I feel wrung out today after a terrible sleep.  You know one of those where you wake up in the middle of the night gasping and feeling like you must have fresh air on your face.  It wasn't even the hottest evening.  I rushed to the bathroom and flung open the big window just drinking in air.  Then I tried to get back to sleep and my brain had other ideas.  It went on like that until 5 am when I decided stuff it and got up.  Then i dropped the end of the belt from my dressing gown into the toilet.  How stupid is that.  It sent me into a proper snot nosed red faced sobbing fit.  

So now it's 8 am and I am tired and sore and just blah.  Going inworld soon to hang out with my best friend.  He will sort me out and help me get a grip before I eat all the kids eggs.  

Edited by Cindy Evanier
typo
  • Sad 6

i was annoyed.

Today i was in the grocery to check if promo price coffee is still there, looked a bit .,no coffee there,ok i m about to leave the store. And then cashier screams :lady stop! i saw you grabbed a coffee.

Me with very tired face and voice :i wasnt 

She looked at me for a second. And then she asked guard dude who is sits near PC with cameras(while still looking at me), was she grabbing a coffee?

Guard:No she wasnt.

Cashier:ok, sorry. 

And then leaves fast

Since quarantine started,  "shoplifting" level at the groceries rised like it never were,so the cashiers follow anyone wholook like thief for them.Especially if person don t dressed like uckin millionaire (as i see).  This situation made me feel like a sht,and this short oh sorry is not a normal apology.

But anyway i bought some new makeup and i still can be pale af:P

• Sad 2

I was doing fine until the F*****NG garbage disposal backed up.  But, nope, not just a simple plug.  My husband ran his 10 ft snake through and encountered nothing major, which means the problem is further down the line and thus we have to have a plumber come run a longer snake.  And the p-trap broke when my husband took it off -- and of course Home Depot and Ace Hardware closed early today because it is Easter. Even after the plumber clears the line, the kitchen sink will still be unusable until sometime tomorrow.

AAARRRRRGGGGGG

• Sad 5

I'm in a black, foul, dark mood. 

That's really all... don't know what else to say about it. I hate literally everything today. Everything, everybody, the entire solar system... all the other solar systems. 

I'm full of dark, black, foul hatred. 

So yeah. Happy Easter. 

Oh! Got a telemedicine appointment with my doctor in the morning. We may need to boost my meds until this sh*t show is over. 💊💊💊

• Sad 4

Just now, Rhonda Huntress said:

45 minutes to an hour depending on what else I have eaten and when ....

So.

Since I'm currently working from home, and will be for the foreseeable future, I realized that I won't be drug-tested for the foreseeable future, either. Good time to see if some pot would help with my nerves, right? So my fella gave me instructions for getting onto the dark web so I could, you know, order some to be delivered the way he does.

While exploring my options, I realized that I was getting far more anxious worrying about the feds showing up at my door to arrest me for ordering a little weed during a pandemic, and that if I actually did order some, I'd be in a panic for however long it takes to be delivered.

So... no pot for me. I'm pretty sad about that. 

• Sad 2

Today was a good day for me, in fact, the last few days have been a bit better. My friend I had mentioned before is doing remarkably well, and I'm so proud of her for getting past some really weird, totally unnecessary and painful obstacles recently.  I know, stupid, but...it makes me feel good when I can hear happy in her voice, even if the reason for it is probably...I lost my train of thought on the word I was going to use there (damnit self), but I guess insignificant to others would be fitting,  It's just....nice. Long road to travel, but one worthwhile in the end. I'm happy about being a travel companion on at least some parts of her journey. I get an immense amount of happiness from others' happiness, and that's pretty cool in my world.

I'm still sick, still having weirdly stupid days on that front, but not getting worse, and I'm focusing on the not getting worse part because that's more progress than I have seen since December..something I hadn't realized until it was pointed out to me.... it's the little things, right?

Also, currently listening to this, not a new song by any stretch of the imagination, but, it's a good one I think, has a tremendous amount of context and value, and frankly, I think more people in the world need to be told some of these things, if only to help themselves feel a wee bit better about their own station in life..whatever that may be. Maybe not, but I think it's kinda uplifting, and it has a catchy tune which gets stuck in my head sometimes, lol. I also got my niece to sing this when she was really little, and she still sings it just as adorably today as she did as a tot...even thought she's a slightly bigger tot now. She's kind of my mini me, she looks, acts, and sounds exactly like I did as a little (and she drives my mom bonkers in the process just like me too, so..win-win for me).  I got to hear her sing it again today to me over the phone, and it made me smile, especially in the middle when she said " I toldchu, I can't DO THAT (insert her sister's name here), I'm tryin' sing to aunt(insert my name here)....ask me again I'm gone bop you"  (by the by, bopping is not a reference to hauling off and smacking someone in our family...only we know what it really means). She's my 'lil smart-mouthed, sassy, little too attitude-y, intelligent, and far too grown up for a kid still in elementary school mini-me. I laugh mostly because now my mom is raising another one of me all over again....bwaahaaaaa. 

Anyway..the song....

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tari Landar said:

Also, currently listening to this, not a new song by any stretch of the imagination, but, it's a good one I think, has a tremendous amount of context and value, and frankly, I think more people in the world need to be told some of these things, if only to help themselves feel a wee bit better about their own station in life..whatever that may be.

What a fun, awesome song! Thank you for introducing me to an artist I've never heard of! Will be exploring more!

• Like 1

everytime while phonecall with grandma when i hear:are you nearby?i wanted you to buy me this and that.Ok,.sure i can buy anything, no problem.BUT...she just don t try to hide that i m just a thingy,that should lay down somewhere nearby  like useless thing. it kills me everytime. Like i should be NEARBY anytime 

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was doing fine until the F*****NG garbage disposal backed up.  But, nope, not just a simple plug.  My husband ran his 10 ft snake through and encountered nothing major, which means the problem is further down the line and thus we have to have a plumber come run a longer snake.  And the p-trap broke when my husband took it off -- and of course Home Depot and Ace Hardware closed early today because it is Easter. Even after the plumber clears the line, the kitchen sink will still be unusable until sometime tomorrow.

AAARRRRRGGGGGG

Could it have anything to do with the neighbours who started using baby wipes and flushing them when they ran out of bog roll?  thats what is happening to some of the drains in this country :/ 

Tenuous link.....so I ate something yesterday, which made me see every hour overnight, with long spells on the toilet. Both ends........

My digestion has always been a bit on/off, and the last 12 hours has demonstrated the full range of noise, rumbling,  pain, and the rest. It was about 5am when I knew I was gonna empty my stomach fully into the pan. I've seen people stand and squirt accurately without any noise. That's not my style. I kneel before the altar, and get my head low. I'm told my theatrical approach resembles walrus mating noises. Anyhow after that, and with two hot water bottles the discomfort abaited for a while. Overnight, I'd produced volumes of river mud from the other end, and my final (maybe) delivery just now began with a discrete fart which went south real fast.

I'm OK now. Just feeling like I was kicked around, a bit weak and with a slightly sore throat.......two mugs of tea have gone in, without consequence.

I'm lucky really...........

• Sad 8

2 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Tenuous link.....so I ate something yesterday, which made me see every hour overnight, with long spells on the toilet. Both ends........

My digestion has always been a bit on/off, and the last 12 hours has demonstrated the full range of noise, rumbling,  pain, and the rest. It was about 5am when I knew I was gonna empty my stomach fully into the pan. I've seen people stand and squirt accurately without any noise. That's not my style. I kneel before the altar, and get my head low. I'm told my theatrical approach resembles walrus mating noises. Anyhow after that, and with two hot water bottles the discomfort abaited for a while. Overnight, I'd produced volumes of river mud from the other end, and my final (maybe) delivery just now began with a discrete fart which went south real fast.

I'm OK now. Just feeling like I was kicked around, a bit weak and with a slightly sore throat.......two mugs of tea have gone in, without consequence.

big hugs for you,Belinda 

E2g.gif

• Thanks 1

I'm feeling bummed.  The storms last night knocked out power for the city one of our call centers is in, so almost none of those employees can work from home.  We have generators at the office, but we can't let them come in due to Covid.  Mother Nature is being a very naughty girl.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I think you have just redfeined "TMI" 😛

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Could it have anything to do with the neighbours who started using baby wipes and flushing them when they ran out of bog roll?  thats what is happening to some of the drains in this country :/ 

The plumber found the clog about 35 feet out and said that it really just appeared to be mostly just the years and years of crud that build up in the lines -- nothing really identifiable as a specific item/items.  He said it was likely decades in the making and to run some of the pipe cleaner stuff down the drain once or twice a year to help clear that crud away.

He even had a replacement p-trap that was of acceptable quality for not too ridiculous of a price, so the kitchen was fully back to working when he left -- after an hour or two of plumber work and hundreds of $$$ later.  Why the hell do plumbing issues like that always happen after hours, on a Sunday holiday?

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
spelling
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.