What would you do if you saw my avi in real life?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I would probably say hello...compliment the hair sticking straight out behind you, ask if it was intentional, and then ask how you did it :D 

I say this as someone whose daughter once went to school (because their school wasn't allowed to celebrate halloween in the typical fashion, they could dress as book characters, they chose their favorites), as pippi longstocking. I even had her hair stuck straight out to the sides..oh, here I will show you, lol. I did the hair-those are pipe cleaners holding her hair out, we made the dress together out of an old work shirt, and she did the socks (shirt and shoes already owned)

Her sister went as fern from charlotte's web that year-but her outfit was easier since we already owned many a pair of overalls (feeding tube, they're cuffed because they're a 4t and that was almost two sizes too big-she's a lot smaller than she looks, why she cuffed them THAT high, I don't know, lol)), jean jacket, and she had a stuffed pig that made noises and sang and stuff that she took as wilbur lol. (I shared her pic because she was adorable lmao)

(they don't mind me sharing their pics, they love these pictures, bad quality and all lol, plus they both won a contest in these costumes, a fact they're quite proud of, in large part due to the $100 they each got, lol)

That's my long winded way of saying, I would be really interested in your hair, because seeing it in rl would be amazing,and I think a really good conversation piece :D 

I also love long hair, mine is in the middle of my butt, roughly, lol

lexipippi1.jpg.7422f387650f76f48bab97c7678a870d.jpg

524977_164503090346940_602055909_n.jpg.9fa9a1f52e3a86e9ccb57321e76c3e18.jpg

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I know someone whose hair is almost that long in RL. She rarely cuts it and she never cuts it shorter than floor length. I'd be just as envious of you, Gobi. I'm lucky my super baby fine hair will reach to my waist. 

I have a long hair fetish! Oooooooohhhhh...

• Like 1

Ooh, where's that from?

I have awesome hair - long (reaches my butt), thick and many of 'em. So my first instinct would be to have hella sympathy because that's going to hurt your neck like crazy, it's geting super hot under there and OH BOY is taking care expensive because you'd need a whole bottle of shampoo for each wash (And with hair that long you can'T really wash it daylie, but it'd swipe  up the floors all the time.. :P). Also, dying get's really expensive (I have o to use 4times the amout of dye, for example).

Also, you get hair everywhere and the longer it gets, the more it looks like when you shed some. 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the comments!

@Sukubia Scarmon

The hair is called "Velleda hair" and could be found in the Marketplace (you need to be logged in through because it does not have a "General" rating.) I paired the semi version of this hair with DeLa's "Fiona" hairstyle.

@FairreLilette

And yes, I think that's the longest hair in Second Life.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

May I say I envy you a bit now? My hair is more or less the opposite.

Most people do, lol. Actually, I dreaded going to the hairdresser to get the ends cut a little, because I knew how the conversation would turn out, including the reaction to the chopped hair on the ground, because me getting my ends trimmed results in tons of hair, lol.  I don't go to the hairdresser anymore, though, since I have to pay trice as much. Women in general pay more for their cuts, even if their hair is shorter and the guys her is longer, and I have to pay double of that because I got long hair. So a friend cuts mine, she tries to do it for free, but I'm not having that either, lol. 
But yeah, I'm not joking when I say it can get expensive.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.