What are you watching today?

18 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

Saw Dune in the theater this weekend! Wow! Won't spoil it for anyone but you should see it in a theater if you can.

Villeneuve's cinematography skills are truly amazing, i really enjoyed Bladerunner 2049 and now Dune. Waiting for the sequel.

Edited by Nick0678

I binge watched this again the past couple of days.. Squid Game..

This series is gonna end up breaking some sort of records somewhere if not everywhere..

I have to remember to drink lots and lots of fluids before episode 6.. That's all I'm gonna say about that..

That's about as spoiler as I get..

It's such a great series that gives all human emotions a good test run.. They made sure to click all the buttons..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Has anyone watched Midnight Mass, yet?  I am considering binging something spooky this weekend.  Was it any good?

Yes, I posted about it on the 28th September.  To save you looking it up, I said this:

I just finished watching this horror-genre show in 7 episodes.  It has many points of interest for the religious, particularly someone raised Catholic, although the show is ambivalent regarding faith in general, and may upset some.  I liked the slow pace, the absorbing dialogue, the scenery and detail of a windswept northern island, the sound of seagulls, and the range of characters, and I very much enjoyed the singing.  There's little I disliked, but I shook my head at a late monologue by a major female character regarding what happens after death as it sounded hollow and arrogant to me, but then it's not my viewpoint.  There is a spoiler below the video link. [and there is a video link and spoiler that I'm not copying here].

• Thanks 1