What are you watching today?

On 11/14/2021 at 4:39 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I probably already posted this, when the first trailer came out.  I'm counting down the days to Friday, when this series starts -- and hoping it is as good as the books.

Episode 1 feels like forced indoctrination into feminism. The opening line is 'Men destroyed the world, women picked up the pieces...' and it's a downhill ride from there. I don't want to spoil anything but the next scene is hilarious.

Production values are on par with Shadow and Bone and The Shannara Chronicles, a little quirky but I liked them.

So I'm gonna manspread and brave the next episode.

Edited by Mr Amore

3 hours ago, Mr Amore said:

Episode 1 feels like forced indoctrination into feminism. The opening line is 'Men destroyed the world, women picked up the pieces...'

Well, that is basically straight out of the books, though worded a tad differently - men wielding magic went crazy and destroyed the world.

• Thanks 1

YES! I finally found it! May I present to you, my first encounter listening to the master guitar wizard... Roy Clark!!!

Peace...

Edited by BjorJlen
I found a better clip... :)
  • Like 1

Watched at the cinema over the weekend.

A really great film in my opinion, even if the following means absolutely nothing to you 🙂

“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”

Edited by QwiQ
  • Like 4

Tell me you didn't smile back at them. 🤭

They appear to be using "area morphs" which leads to slightly average quality results.
Nevertheless its just a little breathtaking at times and gives a slight pang of sadness when they revert back to the original image. Overall well done metinx.

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Like 2

On 11/23/2021 at 4:52 PM, BjorJlen said:

YES! I finally found it! May I present to you, my first encounter listening to the master guitar wizard... Roy Clark!!!

A lot of people only know him From HeeHaw..

But he was really amazing..He could play all kinds of instruments..:)

I just found this on our movie streaming site, so I'm gonna lay down for bed and watch it..

I'm going to bed early to give enough time to still get enough sleep, just in case I can't fall asleep while it's on.

I have a feeling it's going to be really good and I've been dying to see this..

James Gandolfini's son, Michael Gandolfini is playing a younger version of his fathers role as Anthony/ Tony Soprano..

It sent chills down my spine how much he fit the role just from the trailer.. The voice and the expressions.. It couldn't be anyone else for this role but his son..

I was so excited to see this on the stream site.. I may be too excited to sleep now that I'm thinking about it.. hehehe

The movie is about Christopher's father and not Tony, Which brings to life a lot of the back story from the series..

This is going to be sooooo Good! \o/

This is a must see for just about any Soprano fans.. hehehe

Enjoy:)

THE MANY SAINTS OF NEWARK