What are you watching today?

I watched this when I got home from getting my shot.. I laid in bed and  fell asleep while watching it..When I woke up the boys were laying there with me watching it.. It was a nice way to wake up.. I ended up starting it again and watched the whole thing.. It's really very good..

We're gonna watch this later today..

It looks like a pretty good Western.. I love the actor that plays Henry.. His is always so good in everything he does..

Oh Brother Where Art Thou He had me in tears laughing.. They all did really..

But Old Henry is supposed to be like a Western "John  Wick" from what I've heard about it..

• Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 5:51 AM, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm actually watching the 3rd season of this series on BBC but noticed this while looking for a trailer.  Family history fascinates me and this series discovers both that and local history through tracing who lived at a single house over time.

This sounds really interesting!  It looks like there's quite a few episodes on YouTube, which is cool.  I'm likely having some surgery before long, and so I'm looking for some interesting shows or series to 'store up' to watch while I'm recuperating.   

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

This sounds really interesting!  It looks like there's quite a few episodes on YouTube, which is cool.  I'm likely having some surgery before long, and so I'm looking for some interesting shows or series to 'store up' to watch while I'm recuperating.   

I hope all goes well for you with the surgery.  You might like this channel, which shows snippets from a show on genealogy.  I've just watched the tv show itself on Judi Dench, but if you haven't got access to that, these videos seem to have the best bits. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I hope all goes well for you with the surgery.  You might like this channel, which shows snippets from a show on genealogy.  I've just watched the tv show itself on Judi Dench, but if you haven't got access to that, these videos seem to have the best bits. 

Thanks!  and I'll check out some more of the BBC videos.  This snippet about Judy Dench was interesting.   

• Like 1

I've been watching Mantis Shrimp videos for the past 40 minutes..

The funny thing about the videos is they keep comparing the mantis shrimp strike to, the force of a bullet, the speed of a bullet, the power of a 22 caliber bullet..

It's actually the acceleration of a 22 caliber bullet.. The impact causes such a vacuum that it boils water with the temperature reaching the same as the surface of the sun.. It makes a quick flash of light when his lil thumpers hit..

I could go on forever with how wild they are.. Just be glad they are not that big.. hehehe

They have all the best tools, best eyes and zillions of limbs for different purposes..

They are just freaking awesome..

Mantis shrimp don't give a damn! \o/

When it comes out of the hole it reminds me of those, COMA AT ME BRO!! memes hehehe

• Like 2