What are you watching today?

I waited up & didn’t post about Chapelwaite last week after the first episode, because I wasn’t sure how I felt about it.  You know the whole nod to some books are meant to be tasted, swallowed or chewed & digested….

Well I had to wait my turn to get to the tv tonight to watch episode 2 & it was worth it.  Stephen King is my favorite author, but I’m more a fan of his older works-movies (I even have a tattoo on one arm dedicated to a movie).  Lately tho I have been pretty happy with his newest movie & tv adaptations- so here’s my endorsement &  an opposable thumbs up!  👍 🍿 📺 

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
Forgot the official thumb emoji
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2021 at 5:50 AM, Pixie Kobichenko said:

I waited up & didn’t post about Chapelwaite last week after the first episode, because I wasn’t sure how I felt about it.  You know the whole nod to some books are meant to be tasted, swallowed or chewed & digested….

I completely missed this. Somehow. From the opening scene it's off to a promising start.

• Like 1

I'm gonna go lay down and watch  this since I'm the only one home for a change.. It's so relaxing! \o/

I remember the Baboon in this named ,Hey Man, Just cracking me up so much.. He was like Tom Cruises body guard.. hehehehe

It will be nice to be able to just waste some time for a change.. hehehe