What are you watching today?

Every now and then I wonder if I am missing anything by having no TV and not being a movie-goer.
So I searched the best 100 Netflix shows, NOT including documentaries.
I found two that seemed interesting -  maybe.
I am watching one and have already forgotten the name of the second one - 😄
Predictably, the one I AM watching suffers from the usual: this part is really quiet so turn it up tons...
this bits really LOUD to make you jump in fright...
*sigh

The whole industry shoots itself in the foot because every single review - references OTHER movies or TV series? o.0
Eg: This production is very much like 4 weddings & a funeral, with a twist of Hunger Games & also a bit like......blah blah blah 
Like WTFudge? What if you haven't seen all the other stuff?
Stoopid stoopid industry. 😖 

Edited by Maryanne Solo
Typo

3 hours ago, Mr Amore said:

Wheel of Time is turning out to be one of the finest shows of the year, well worth the watch.

Overall I do like it and I'm anxiously awaiting the announcement of when the second season will air - second season is due to complete filming in Feb. 

While I know that TV series and movies have to vary a bit from books, mostly due to time constraints, I still have issues with some of the things that vary in this just because I can't see a good reason for it.  Also, this season is basically the entire first book and I think they rushed it too much.  Many new series do 10-12 episodes for their 'tryout' and I think this one would have benefitted from more than the 8 they did -- for better character development at the very least.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

I'm getting more and more excited with each new teaser..

There is so much neat information just in this trailer.. wait until you see who is agent smith.. hehehe

I don't want to get all into it and make more post than video, so I'll just say.. It's almost here!! \o/

I think it's the 22d of this month :D

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2