Can't we all just get along?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Blaze Roecastle said:

Can't we all just get along? ... enough said... no need for comments. likes are welcome. 🥰

I was just thinking those exact words straight from the mouth of warlock's imp haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

you must have missed out a lot of recent threads drake ;)

No, i get the whole "I WANT MY HOUSEBOAT NAAAAOOOOO!!!" rants that have been prevalent. I just asked what THIS post has to do with Linden Homes. Answer, nothing. There is nothing in this post about Linden Homes whatsoever. This is nothing more than a "LOOK AT MEEEE< SEE HOW EDGY I AM!!!" post.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

This is nothing more than a "LOOK AT MEEEE< SEE HOW EDGY I AM!!!" post.

I think the OP is just expressing their mild frustration with all the turbulence in the forum and so making a joke to lighten up the ambiance.  Don't see it in the malicious light you are framing it in.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Yikes! I would venture to guess this does have something to do with Linden Homes because some folks have been complaining to the NTH  degree about them not being available to all RIGHT NOW. So, I too would love it if we could all get along on the forums and in world group chats while the roll outs continue. 😕sigh

Edited by TessaPaige Jupiter
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

No, i get the whole "I WANT MY HOUSEBOAT NAAAAOOOOO!!!" rants that have been prevalent. I just asked what THIS post has to do with Linden Homes. Answer, nothing. There is nothing in this post about Linden Homes whatsoever. This is nothing more than a "LOOK AT MEEEE< SEE HOW EDGY I AM!!!" post.

6a13acdc3ffa4d9b902ee1cb7856a55b.png.1426054e6c9e376160d33aac44a67917.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Things are rather fraught at the moment. New homes, not enough new homes, all that Tilia business .. I'm sure we will all settle down and get back to smacking each other about over the little things, like politics, any time now.

Everyone should have a little patience, especially those who "don't care" about any of the current issues, but still feel an overbearing need to be heard.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

NO!!!

Now get off of my lawn, you whippersnapper!

LOLOL. You win the Internet today! :) That was brilliant. Also, ''whippersnapper', first time I heard that word. It's a very funny word, 'whippersnapper', 'whippersnapper', wee! 😛  

• Haha 4

I agree everyone should just get along on here. I think the lab needs to seriously revamp the Land selection page with something like the SL Grid Status Reports page to keep us updated when new homes are released. 

Many are claiming new homes now but there has not been any updates. That's pretty annoying. That's why I think what I have posted above could help. 

We still got the second half of the continent still yet to come with tons of new homes, houseboats and new areas. 

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.