I am trying to link a sailboat with a small rubber inflatable boat using a linkset script https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Nikkis-ReLink/7285637?page=1#
Everything works great until it says, •Wait before you get the Permissions Request and accept it."
Please tell me where i can "you get the Permissions Request and accept it.
Where do i "accept permission request"??? I am in SL viewer btw
Let's go, Step by Step:
• Rez your Object (A) where you want to add Objects without breaking the Link Order.
• Rightclick your Object, navigate through the Piemenu and choose "Stop all scripts."
• Rez the Objects (B) you want add to the Linkset.
• Be sure your object A and object(s) B are not physical enabled atm :-)
• Add to any object B you want to add the ReLink (PhysicsShape: ...) Scripts. (Only in the root prim)
- If you have a Mesh and want not collide with, use PhysicsShape: None
- If you have a Mesh and want collide with is, use PhysicsShape: Convex
- If you don't have a Mesh use PhysicsShape: Prim
I highly recommend to not mix Prim with None/Convex. In that case you should
set any "Prim" to Convex or None.
• Repeat the last two steps with any Object you want to add.
• Move your new Objects B into position (Can be done later too)
• Drop the ReLink (Master) into Object A
• Wait before you get the Permissions Request and accept it.??????????????
• The Link will be breaked and relinked in Order, this Process can take up to some minutes.
After this process is done, all ReLink scripts are removed.
• Rightclick your Object, navigate through the Piemenu and choose "Reset scripts."
This step is optional, in fact that the link order is not changed, scripts will work properly
after the linking state when setting them on running state again. But some scripts does
initialization things on resetting what depends on the number of Objects in the Linkset,
so i recommend, to reset the script's always.
• Rightclick your Object, navigate through the Piemenu and choose "Run scripts."
• Test your Thingy, to be sure all works fine.
• Take a copy :-)