Kitchens!!

Littlemouse Topaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My alts kitchen so far, it's a Trad. I tried not to go too feminine for this one. In my earlier post I said the fridge was by Soy but it was by Culprit, this fridge is Soy. Kitchen Heart Homes Kitchenette PG (changed colour to white). cupboard/table is by Soy. Coffee grinder is by Post, gourmet food decor is 8f8 gacha. Cupboard is Elsie Pie by Spargel & Shine as are the contents and so is the dining table (Alison). The step ladder and herbs are by keke.

Snapshot_010.png

Snapshot_011.png

• Like 12

I finally have a Linden Home (Traditional -- the Adams), and a Kitchen to show for it!  It's Hive's Modern Farmhouse Modular Kitchen.  The table is from Dench Designs, and I can't remember where I got the wall sign in the second picture from, but it's... kind of perfect :D

Linden Home Kitchen_001.png

Linden Home Kitchen_002.edit.png

• Like 11

On 2/26/2020 at 4:23 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

I love this one as well! "No cheese"! 

HILLHOUSE10.JPG

Just a reminder, the DRD kitchen and all other stuff in the store is set to 50% off now.

From the blog notices:

To celebrate the Opening we are holding a massive sale!
50% off ( funds will be refunded after purchase- cashback sale)
info : https://www.flickr.com/photos/jaimyhancroft/49615913796/in/dateposted/
join our discord ! https://discord.gg/G3RW5m9
This Sale runs from March 4th untill March 18th to give you some time to not miss this one and explore the new shop layout to your hearts content!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

FYI, Wrong is going to have a modern-style corner kitchen on sale for Happy Weekend (March 7 and 8).

image.thumb.png.3d102b0e6790d5a40d4e7ed5d794363c.png

I love to see modern kitchens. I am sure this is in one part, and that is a bit sad. Modular kitchens is so good. Still, this one looks like it is easy to find room for it.

Have been searching a long time for a not so very primmy kitchen without backsplash and upper stuff, so one could place it at walls with windows......

I finally found the newest release from Hive, the "Modular Cozy Kitchen". It comes with a lot of modules, more than I did put out in my Wallower. The fine thing about modular kitchens is, you can use them at any footprint, and since this one does no upper parts it is nice to put under windows or use it in campers. There are backsplashes in the box, as single parts. (which I did not like, a matter of taste. So I made my own)

Also shelves which I did not use and an island. And there is an "anyhwere animation prim in the box, which is transparent and can be placed above each cabinet/part of the kitchen you like. It also comes with a texture change HUD for the countertops.

The way I did put it together here (not counting the small backsplash and decorations) has a total LI of 17.
Despite the island-like cabinets I am sitting at, nothing in the kitchen has a backside. The backsides are (like often with meshes) transparent so it is important to have walls and not the need to put a part "freestanding". 

Linden Home 62_001.jpg

Edited by Anidusa Carolina
  • Like 9

This one's "in the works" in a VIctorian but may end up in a Log Cabin!

Actually, the kitchen cabinet is out of the. new Trompe Loeil build at Colaborat88 ( it's $L188 and has a great fireplace as well that can be pulled out and used elsewhere). The refrigerator is from MudHoney and the shelving is from Floorplan.
image.thumb.png.ed82c2b6d313d519719c6559b2080609.png

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Actually, the kitchen cabinet is out of the. new Trompe Loeil build at Colaborat88 ( it's $L188 and has a great fireplace as well that can be pulled out and used elsewhere). The refrigerator is from MudHoney and the shelving is from Floorplan.

I have to stop collecting kitchens now....

The cheap weekend sales kitchens could I have done without. I regret buying them. I have a problem with my shopping in the weekends.

Satisfied with the DRD kitchen I bought, since it is modular. One of the "50% off" purchases I don't regret.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Satisfied with the DRD kitchen I bought, since it is modular. One of the "50% off" purchases I don't regret.

I went over there and admired but didn't buy anything. I did check out the kitchens and give the one I inspected a triangle approval seal :D.   It would look GREAT in the new cabins. Since I am going back to basic I won't be trying for one of those, but easy to envision.   

• Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 12:47 AM, Anidusa Carolina said:

I finally found the newest release from Hive, the "Modular Cozy Kitchen". It comes with a lot of modules, more than I did put out in my Wallower. The fine thing about modular kitchens is, you can use them at any footprint, and since this one does no upper parts it is nice to put under windows or use it in campers. There are backsplashes in the box, as single parts. (which I did not like, a matter of taste. So I made my own)

Despite the island-like cabinets I am sitting at, nothing in the kitchen has a backside. The backsides are (like often with meshes) transparent so it is important to have walls and not the need to put a part "freestanding". 

Hi, the updated Hive Cozy Kitchen added a freestanding island, a dishwasher, and back sides to the cabinets.  For example, below is the "backside" of the white small cabinet L.  You might want to request a redelivery to ensure your kitchen has all the latest updates...the first Cozy Kitchen I bought from them, did have transparent backs, then they sent me an update which is awesome!!

Hive Cozy Kitehcn back_002.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is my Muniick modular kitchen, I heard about it from Atina here in the forums. I got it on sale and, although it is not 100% my style, I thought it was great for the price (I modified the backsplash and used my own texture)

MuniickKitchen.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Malayaa said:

Hi, the updated Hive Cozy Kitchen added a freestanding island, a dishwasher, and back sides to the cabinets.  For example, below is the "backside" of the white small cabinet L.  You might want to request a redelivery to ensure your kitchen has all the latest updates...the first Cozy Kitchen I bought from them, did have transparent backs, then they sent me an update which is awesome!!

Hive Cozy Kitehcn back_002.png

Thanks for posting this. I have the kitchen and hated that there was no option for backs on the pieces. I'll get an update!

• Like 2

On 3/9/2020 at 3:22 AM, Trinity1776 said:

I have tried to get in Collabor 88 since I saw your post. The region has either been offline, or only 16 avatars there, and it would not let me in, not even with a teleport hammer. Anyone knows what's happening, a major shopping event offline this long must be unusual?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have tried to get in Collabor 88 since I saw your post. The region has either been offline, or only 16 avatars there, and it would not let me in, not even with a teleport hammer. Anyone knows what's happening, a major shopping event offline this long must be unusual?

There was a FB post from them yesterday saying they were closing for 24 hours while LL fixed a sim issue.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

There was a FB post from them yesterday saying they were closing for 24 hours while LL fixed a sim issue.  

Now that you say it... I teleported in once, but to my surprise, it was last months things. I recognized the houses and furniture from February. It has to be something with that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Now that you say it... I teleported in once, but to my surprise, it was last months things. I recognized the houses and furniture from February. It has to be something with that.

Sounds like some sort of odd roll back?

Fortunately for me I visited there on Sunday before the problem surfaced. I planned to go back in a few days to check out the vendors who were late in getting their items out.

Completely off topic, but I was personally thrilled that this month’s round features mostly modest women’s clothing (of the type most women in modern industrial countries would wear IRL). I have no problem with  our unlimited  choices in the virtual world, but many times I question whether I personally want the styles featured at events to represent/reflect me, even a virtual version of me.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The problems were supposed to be worked out and the regions re-opened at midnight SLT last night.  Being at work today, I haven't had a chance to check it out though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.