17 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

They did a roll back and it went online again but unfortunately back to the previous Collabor88 offerings. So I guess all the creators have to set their stalls up again. It said in group it would be 24 hours so I think it should open in around 4 hours time or so.

I was inworld just now. I saw a green dot there, but then it disappeared. I have been inworld quite a lot, doing my stuff, but checking the C88 landmark on the map. This was the first time I've seen a dot. So let us hope the vendors get up. The creators may have other things to do in RL now,, not set aside time for this unexpected hiccup.

• Like 2

Window shopping this thread for log cabin kitchen inspiration.  Keen to see how people have decorated their kitchens since the log cabins were released...

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

Window shopping this thread for log cabin kitchen inspiration.  Keen to see how people have decorated their kitchens since the log cabins were released...

I think the Rustic Kitchen set from DRD works great with this theme. My log home is a WIP, but here's what I'm playing with in the kitchen:

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think the Rustic Kitchen set from DRD works great with this theme. My log home is a WIP, but here's what I'm playing with in the kitchen:

Ya, that looks super cute ❤️

• Like 2

I went for a shabby chic look in my Grand View cabin.

(and blocked off that back room with paneling)

CottonwoodHollow03_002.jpg

CottonwoodHollow04_001.jpg

• Like 8