Kitchens!!

Littlemouse Topaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

They did a roll back and it went online again but unfortunately back to the previous Collabor88 offerings. So I guess all the creators have to set their stalls up again. It said in group it would be 24 hours so I think it should open in around 4 hours time or so.

I was inworld just now. I saw a green dot there, but then it disappeared. I have been inworld quite a lot, doing my stuff, but checking the C88 landmark on the map. This was the first time I've seen a dot. So let us hope the vendors get up. The creators may have other things to do in RL now,, not set aside time for this unexpected hiccup.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

Window shopping this thread for log cabin kitchen inspiration.  Keen to see how people have decorated their kitchens since the log cabins were released...

I think the Rustic Kitchen set from DRD works great with this theme. My log home is a WIP, but here's what I'm playing with in the kitchen:

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/11/2019 at 9:27 PM, Marianne Little said:

Do you have many good animations in the chair/table? It rezzes and attaches food, cutlery, laptop and other props?

Hi, Marianne- I've finally been able to 'finish' decorating my house, and it's now open to the public (it includes a photo gallery downstairs), so you can try out all the animations in the kitchen and the dining table: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Walrus Beach/88/112/33

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

kitchen2.thumb.jpg.903c69616287892dd75ffd5415484720.jpg

Kitchen. 15 LI.

This is an Alderley traditional, the smallest one. I use it as a beach house, with a boat outside ready to go in the water. the beach. I've given the house a small, but complete, kitchen.

The appliances and counter are one unit, the Vespetta small spaces kitchen. That's 5 LI.

Edited by animats
Improve copy
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I need some inspiration. I have used the Hive farmhouse kitchen, the other Hive kitchen, Roost homes kitchens, Consignment kitchen....

Has it been some new kitchens this fall? I saw a 3000 L kitchen, but that was too stiff a price... quite Li heavy also.

Not exactly a kitchen, but adding some shelving  and a fridge, would turn it into one:

Ubersl - Nicola - Ariskea

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 11

As far as recently released kitchens, I keep track of Trompe Loeil's home releases at the big monthly events. Most of the recent ones have included kitchens and Trompe Loeil items have such nice texturing. I's usually easy to pull those kitchens out of the houses (I go to one of the premium sandboxes to work on it) , and the cost of those homes is often less than buying a kitchen from one of the better known stores.

• Like 6

There are so many gorgeous kitchens out there and displayed on these pages for Bellisseria homes. I've had a variety of styles I enjoy, but probably my favorite is the kitchens with pops of vibrant colors and little decoration gadgets featured.  My current one in the Sun Valley trailer is by PLAAKA.  The combo counter, sink + dishwasher and above cabinet, plus stove with range hood and fridge comes to around 16 LI in total, all the accessories decorations are part of its features and if you link them up the LI reduces by a few prims.  

Kitchen_002.thumb.png.74e6b84c6595fe7666aa1149218be361.png

The fridge and stove come in 4 colors to brighten up your kitchen. Full kitchen runs around 25LI unlinked. Linked up is around 21LI.

26654380153_45a85f6a7b_o.thumb.jpg.75d492042558a6c7c16f0dcc6cc49c45.jpg

• Like 8

21 hours ago, BJoyful said:

ChiMia has a great modular kitchen named Serenity with great LOD and low LI, You will need to find a fridge though!

Was a gacha and now also available as fatpack... all gachas are exchanged for Yes Copy Yes Mod and No Transfer by ChiMiaStore

https://chimiasl.com/serenity-kitchen-fatpack/

Edited by BJoyful
Missed word
  • Like 3

I don't mind gachas as long as it's wearables. I send my alts the doubles. But things like kitchen gachas are a problem for me. I played the ChiMia kitchen gacha a lot, and now it is released as a fatpack. I saw that it was for sale myself, but now I must pay fatpack price for the missing one part I could not win. I can look for it on the Marketplace, it may be cheaper than the fatpack.

Trompe Loeil houses are a great idea, I buy their Collabor 88 releases just to detach stuffs like kitchens and lamps. I am using the Bellamy Cottage kitchen now. But I am looking for a modular one. Take the kitchen out from the build is easy enough. But it can't be changed.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

26654380153_45a85f6a7b_o.thumb.jpg.75d492042558a6c7c16f0dcc6cc49c45.jpg

LOVE that kitchen. Hate the fact it's a gacha - it makes it hard to find the pieces at an affordable price, and there's always the possibility of losing the piece (I've lost too many gacha pieces to mention, and it's incredibly annoying - hence why I'm not willing to pay up for a no copy gacha item). Oh well. Maybe I need to learn to buy my own.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I don't mind gachas as long as it's wearables. I send my alts the doubles. But things like kitchen gachas are a problem for me. I played the ChiMia kitchen gacha a lot, and now it is released as a fatpack. I saw that it was for sale myself, but now I must pay fatpack price for the missing one part I could not win. I can look for it on the Marketplace, it may be cheaper than the fatpack.

Trompe Loeil houses are a great idea, I buy their Collabor 88 releases just to detach stuffs like kitchens and lamps. I am using the Bellamy Cottage kitchen now. But I am looking for a modular one. Take the kitchen out from the build is easy enough. But it can't be changed.

I have some extra gacha parts for that kitchen and ChiMia does exchange all gachas for yes copy yes mod no trans versions ❤️ 

IM me inworld and I’ll see if I have a copy of the one you need ❤️

Edited by BJoyful
Repeated phrase, spelling (smh)
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Arquet said:

LOVE that kitchen. Hate the fact it's a gacha - it makes it hard to find the pieces at an affordable price, and there's always the possibility of losing the piece (I've lost too many gacha pieces to mention, and it's incredibly annoying - hence why I'm not willing to pay up for a no copy gacha item). Oh well. Maybe I need to learn to buy my own.

Sorry to hear you've lost gacha items. I own several thousand gachas myself and use them all the time in builds or decorating. Never lost a single gacha item yet.  Some creators will allow you to trade in an unopened gacha for a copy/mod no transfer version and some sell fatpacks of gachas.  I'd check into that option. I got this entire set off MP resells for a very affordable price, even the rare and have done a few little modifications to it, adding in animations and rez props.  Gacha are not for everyone, especially regarding major decorating items such as buildings or furniture and I get that. PLAAKA also has very nice non gacha items at their store as well.  And thank you on the kitchen, I love the pop of colors and decoration deails. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Speaking about Gacha exchange, I played the Schultz Bros kitchen gacha SO MUCH, omygod, I am sure I spent thousand(s). And I simply could not get the fridge cabinets, even if that's a common.

I finally found it used on the MP. I got all the other parts changed to copy/mod/no transfer, because Schultz Bros also let us exchange parts in original containers.

Now I remember I have it, maybe I put up that kitchen. 😇

57 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

I have some extra gacha parts for that kitchen and ChiMia does exchange all gachas for yes coy yes mod no trans versions ❤️ 

IM me inworld and I’ll see if I have a copy of the one you need ❤️

TY I will see what I am missing. I hope it is allowed for opened parts too. Other stores has the policy that it must be in an original pack.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.