Kitchens!!

Littlemouse Topaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

58 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Speaking about Gacha exchange, I played the Schultz Bros kitchen gacha SO MUCH, omygod, I am sure I spent thousand(s). And I simply could not get the fridge cabinets, even if that's a common.

I finally found it used on the MP. I got all the other parts changed to copy/mod/no transfer, because Schultz Bros also let us exchange parts in original containers.

Now I remember I have it, maybe I put up that kitchen. 😇

TY I will see what I am missing. I hope it is allowed for opened parts too. Other stores has the policy that it must be in an original pack.

I’m pretty sure ChiMia will exchange them open or boxed, maybe even opened is  encouraged (to save time) but not necessary.  I never knew Schulz Bro’s. Had gachas but I will definitely want to check them as I love their buildings. ❤️  

I recently learned how to AVProp and AVProp by Menu (for furniture to Rez different groups of Props without a sitter... like items on shelves or inside a fridge and they can be rezzed individually or in groups). LI is needed for the items to be rezzed so it won’t give any extra LI but it does give Residents more choices for the LI they have, like for adding seasonal items or making multi-purpose rooms.  There are 5 or 6 great instruction videos on YouTube which are about 5 to 10 minutes each and walk through step by step 💕

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Sorry to hear you've lost gacha items. I own several thousand gachas myself and use them all the time in builds or decorating. Never lost a single gacha item yet.  Some creators will allow you to trade in an unopened gacha for a copy/mod no transfer version and some sell fatpacks of gachas.  I'd check into that option. I got this entire set off MP resells for a very affordable price, even the rare and have done a few little modifications to it, adding in animations and rez props.  Gacha are not for everyone, especially regarding major decorating items such as buildings or furniture and I get that. PLAAKA also has very nice non gacha items at their store as well.  And thank you on the kitchen, I love the pop of colors and decoration deails. :)

Good to know - maybe I'm just unlucky (it's not just gachas, it's basically anything that's no copy - I just stay away...) And I only buy gacha items on the resale market, cos I'm cheap extremely mindful of good value (plus I want to know what I'm getting), so no trade ins for me, though I'll keep that option in mind if I get an original unoped box - thanks for pointing it out.

If only Plaaka's gacha stuff wasn't so lovely... 😁 Yes, there's some great stuff in the store, but all the best stuff seems to go to their gachas. Ah well.

PS Love that yellow washing machine, too, it works really well with the rest.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Arquet said:

Good to know - maybe I'm just unlucky (it's not just gachas, it's basically anything that's no copy - I just stay away...) And I only buy gacha items on the resale market, cos I'm cheap extremely mindful of good value (plus I want to know what I'm getting), so no trade ins for me, though I'll keep that option in mind if I get an original unoped box - thanks for pointing it out.

If only Plaaka's gacha stuff wasn't so lovely... 😁 Yes, there's some great stuff in the store, but all the best stuff seems to go to their gachas. Ah well.

PS Love that yellow washing machine, too, it works really well with the rest.

Thank you! It has dual functionality. small spaces and all you know. Washing machine + bathing tub on Sunday nights.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Forrest Mercury said:

I love this {C&C} Kitchen Witch Hearth and can't get rid of it, but it throws my entire room. Despite it not architecturally making sense, I love it.

Lol story of my SL decorating life.  I fall in love with one element, and end up torturing the rest of my furnishings to accommodate it!  RIght now there's a large fuschia two-sided sofa that is giving my houseboat fits.

• Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1312 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.