AFTER 13 YEARS...BYE BYE SECONDLIFE!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Every time you respond to one of my random posts, this is how I imagine you...

329133921_tenor(2).gif.7aafc958944dd309e6eea023d0178e22.gif

Well if you really want to know instead of imagine how I frequently look when responding to your posts, it's  more like this:

facepalm.jpg

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well if you really want to know instead of imagine how I frequently look when responding to your posts, it's  more like this:

facepalm.jpg

You know as well as I do that we more than likely agree on most things, such as on the Scylla's thread about how to approach people in SL respectfully. 

We do disagree on a couple of other topics. There is literally not one person on this earth that I agree with 100% of the time. I dropped our little tiff weeks ago, and I'm not sure why you have this incessant need to follow me around insulting me. I could choose to ignore you, but I'm not a doormat and I will call you out on it when you do it. 

You could choose to just leave me alone, though. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I'm not sure why you have this incessant need to follow me around insulting me. I could choose to ignore you, but I'm not a doormat and I will call you out on it when you do it. 

Beth, this is what I posted....it was a joke....see the little emoticon at the end that denotes that?

"You are overreacting to people claiming that you've overreacted to others who might be overreacting.   ;0 "

Now I did call you out on the other thread about jumping in too quickly and telling people not to express anything too emotional regarding our new Tilia TOS, yes, which is very similar to what you did when people were expressing their concerns about the 2.5% fee increase message some weeks ago. It is something you do that annoys me, and if I think it might stifle the discussion I will continue to defend people who have the right to express strong feelings when handed a confusing and possibly destructive (for them) message.

* We should take this to PM really, at this point...if you need further discussion. I really don't.

Edited by Luna Bliss

9 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

It is something you do that annoys me

Annoying people are fun! They generate responses.

9 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

and if I think it might stifle the discussion 

Spelled in one thread as, “Stiffle”. Which makes me giggle because my maturity level is that of a 14yo.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Luna Bliss said:

Beth, this is what I posted....it was a joke....see the little emoticon at the end that denotes that?

"You are overreacting to people claiming that you've overreacted to others who might be overreacting.   ;0 "

Now I did call you out on the other thread about jumping in too quickly and telling people not to express anything too emotional regarding our new Tilia TOS, yes, which is very similar to what you did when people were expressing their concerns about the 2.5% fee increase message some weeks ago. It is something you do that annoys me, and if I think it might stifle the discussion I will continue to defend people who have the right to express strong feelings when handed a confusing and possibly destructive (for them) message.

I see a semi-colon and a zero. 

Saying "adios" and "shut up" is in no way similar to anything I've said but... I'm done with you. Was done with you weeks ago but you can't seem to just leave me be, or at least be respectful enough to explain why you disagree with me instead of the direct insults. 

Again, though, I'm done. Live in beauty or whatever. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
30 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

It is something you do that annoys me

Annoying people are fun! They generate responses.

I don't mind annoying people for the most part, and yes they do provide interesting discussion at times. What concerns me are the annoying people who hurt other people as they're being annoying.  That's when I feel like confronting them. I don't always though, but at times I do confront, yes.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

can't seem to just leave me be, or at least be respectful enough to explain why you disagree with me

You say a lot on the forum, and I rarely comment. But when you try to stop other people's emotions before they have a chance to express what's bothering them sometimes I confront you, yes.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fannie Parkin said:

That Tilia thing is the end of Second Life. Well done Linden! Never heard about "suicide"?

Wait, someone left SL... again? Did *ANYONE* Notice? No? Guess they won't be missed, either. OH, HEY! That's another Linden Home that will be available sooner rather than later!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

I don't mind annoying people for the most part, and yes they do provide interesting discussion at times. .... That's when I feel like confronting them. I don't always though, but at times I do confront, yes.

Phil? (Forgive me lol)

92E7CDAE-CE93-444B-9599-72DE704629CE.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
2 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

I don't mind annoying people for the most part, and yes they do provide interesting discussion at times. .... That's when I feel like confronting them. I don't always though, but at times I do confront, yes.

Phil? (Forgive me lol)

You deleted or left out an important part of the text that you quoted. I had said that it's when people hurt others when being annoying that caused me to want to confront them.

But regarding Phil, I kind of miss him really. Though he was argumentative at times and wanted to win I never saw him deliberately try and hurt someone, nor did he impede on people's rights -- at least I don't recall seeing that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fannie Parkin said:

That Tilia thing is the end of Second Life. Well done Linden! Never heard about "suicide"?

They have survived doing things that in comparison really should have been death to SL years ago.

This won't affect a large portion of the grid. Even those who cash out won't really be affected unless they have a distaste for doing business and being who they say they are at the same time.

Heck, I've NEVER cashed out and they know my real identity. They've known it for years and I am not impacted negatively in the slightest.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.