When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Didn't see a single one during the release because after one random popped up before release and I clicked the try another selection button, Guess what happened, anybody?

Oh yeah I got timed out and I was sitting in the time refresh lockout during the release, LOL 

Someone again please tell us how that's beneficial when it happens during the region release? Roflmao. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Cassie200294 said:

i am watching nd i didnt :(

also have sound on too so annoying, must be inbetween my 72 secs 

For the record if you hear someone announce in the forums or groups that a region has just been released you can manually refresh, you don't have to wait for Auto Refresh to do it for you because the release will be over well before Auto Refresh gets to refresh the page again. When I suspect a release I turn off Auto Refresh, manually refresh every few seconds, then log out and log back in again to manually refresh quickly again. That seems like a headache and that you're wasting precious seconds, and to a degree you are. But you'll lose more time waiting for Auto Refresh to load the page once (compared to the many times you can manually refresh while the region has just been released and those who are not happy with their lot abandon) than if you have close to 60+ seconds to wait before it refreshes again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Didn't see a single one during the release because after one random popped up before release and I clicked the try another selection button, Guess what happened, anybody?

Oh yeah I got timed out and I was sitting in the time refresh lockout during the release, LOL 

Someone again please tell us how that's beneficial when it happens during the region release? Roflmao. 

Do you log out really quick n log back in and start over.. 

5 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Well, I've been trying out my new Vespa-stye scooter, and have found a TON of Linden Homes ready for release at Heirlong (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heirlong/151/172/22). They've all got green borders around them, I' m assuming that means ready for release?

Not yet, the Homes ready for release from my estimation have the red square above and no lettering or green border at all. Those looking for sea views should visit that region and be ready days or weeks ahead. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

Well, I've been trying out my new Vespa-stye scooter, and have found a TON of Linden Homes ready for release at Heirlong (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Heirlong/151/172/22). They've all got green borders around them, I' m assuming that means ready for release?

The region Heirlong had been released since April. You can right-click on the empty side of each house and choose "About Land", and if it's owned by another Second Life resident other than Governor Linden (sometimes also group owned by Lindens), it means that it had been released and claimed, there's also a claim date as reference. You might find occasionally abandon ones that comes up every now and then.

You might want to look at regions like Rabelais, Oldridge, Foxbridge, and Millers Pond, seems like they're up next to be released next week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've decided that the houseboat designs don't suit me as well as the traditional houses will, so I will be relinquishing my parcel in Barnacle in the next few minutes. Nice views of beach grass, etc. depending on which of the styles you choose (I just don't get on well with curved walls, and am less interested in a large deck area.)

Barnacle_001.jpg

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I've decided that the houseboat designs don't suit me as well as the traditional houses will, so I will be relinquishing my parcel in Barnacle in the next few minutes. Nice views of beach grass, etc. depending on which of the styles you choose (I just don't get on well with curved walls, and am less interested in a large deck area.)

Barnacle_001.jpg

Someone going to be very happy with this.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, tootsiepop1 said:

How many homes did you have lol I went down from one post to another and you have a different one each time.

On the risk of getting lynched I must confess that among my SEVEN premium accounts I had five, got a sixth one, released two - now have four.

One of them is a houseboat. I never wanted one but then my male- alt got one and I learned to love it. Will keep it at least till the end of the summer and invited everyone to take a swim there. The two houses in Jonesbourough and New Hamsterdam I both kind of liked and kind of disliked and could not decide which to keep but when I got the new one in Evans that is definetely better I decided to throw them both back into the pool before starting on my holiday.

Meanwhile Leora has a house with a seaview but ugly garden and my youngest alt keeps the one house I like most, nearly perfect but next to an instabil simcrossing. I am constantly moving, fishing, refreshing, abandoning and testing. THAT is my SL ediction of 2019. Never had so much interet in SL for years! - and never spent so much money on it!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

Me too @Armani223 😊

I missed it too - I was on a train, making a journy from southern  to northern Germany (Mannheim to Bremen because of the heat).

The journy was supposed to take 5.5 hours - it eventually lasted 9.5!!! :(

.... because in the middle of it (Düsseldorf Trainstation) they just threw all passangers out of the train because the aircondition in about half of the waggons was not working properly. - Waited for HOURS!  Came to my destination at 11pm (2pm SLT) 😫

• Sad 3

44 minutes ago, Sari6t said:

Hey I was just wondering when LL does these releases, meaning what time as well as days? From what I've read here it feels like you guys know possibly. 

Thanks in advance,

They don't tell us the time -- anytime during the LL work day.

2 hours ago, Sari6t said:

Hey I was just wondering when LL does these releases, meaning what time as well as days? From what I've read here it feels like you guys know possibly. 

Thanks in advance,

Region releases have happened every weekday recently.  A Monday through Friday. Time....6:20 am to 3:00 pm SLT each weekday is possible. It's a long time to manual or auto refresh attention, daily. Then some good timing happens the Belli Home or Houseboat is there on the land page to get.  I missed out on many regions then a great moment happened for me on a Tuesday around 11:30 am SLT two weeks ago. A lot more people have received Homes and Houseboats. Abandons have been claimed. Your time will happen too. It takes patience so much. It takes resolve too. You want to live on Belli, find ways to make it happen. The land page can be solved.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Region releases have happened every weekday recently.  A Monday through Friday. Time....6:20 am to 3:00 pm SLT each weekday is possible. It's a long time to manual or auto refresh attention, daily. Then some good timing happens the Belli Home or Houseboat is there on the land page to get.  I missed out on many regions then a great moment happened for me on a Tuesday around 11:30 am SLT two weeks ago. A lot more people have received Homes and Houseboats. Abandons have been claimed. Your time will happen too. It takes patience so much. It takes resolve too. You want to live on Belli, find ways to make it happen. The land page can be solved.

Well thank you Shield Markus for such a nice reply.  :) Thoughtful , polite and informative... Thank you so much.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.