Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

OMG! I’m such a noob sometimes lol 😂 I clicked an old LL Home to see if it actually works!! And now I don’t know how to abandon it 😑 ikr! Don’t laugh 😆 can anyone help?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armani223 said:

OMG! I’m such a noob sometimes lol 😂 I clicked an old LL Home to see if it actually works!! And now I don’t know how to abandon it 😑 ikr! Don’t laugh 😆 can anyone help?

lol sillypants!! Just go to it, inworld and then open "About Land" an abandon it. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, JessycaJayne said:

lol sillypants!! Just go to it, inworld and then open "About Land" an abandon it. 

Thanks hun xo

but I still can’t see where to abandon it, I need step by step instructions I think 🤔😂

Edited by Armani223
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, KiriLife said:

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven.

My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mouth just 1 property away and across the road from a beach. I now have a gorgeous white Winchester perfectly positioned to watch the sunrise from my deck.

There seem to be neighbors around and lots of places to explore nearby. I'm so looking forward to getting to know my new home.

This is the best Monday I've had in a while :) 

Snapshot_282.jpg

Beautiful, beautiful view you got there! *_* Really seems like the "perfect place".

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AlyceAdrift said:

All of you are completely missing my point to what I was referencing by the shirt/dress example I gave. I literally can't get any of you to see reason. Not arguing anymore, I just wish the Lindens would hurry up and release more already. I already missed out on a chance on anything on Evard because I was sick. 

 

Or you could do the unfathomable thing, and actually start listening to what ppl are saying to you: that your expectations are rather unreasonable; that the chances of getting a home are slim already as it is, and the chances of landing the absolute perfect spot are almost infinitesimal. Or you could just report anyone around you telling you this; I suppose that works too.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2019 at 10:46 PM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You keep saying this like no one but you "has a life". We all have lives... and since you are so terribly much more busy than the rest of us, perhaps you should have held on the the new Linden homes you had previously instead of rejecting and throwing them back.

 

In the words of @LittleMe Jewell You ppl need to stop being so logical! 😍

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

In the words of @LittleMe Jewell You ppl need to stop being so logical! 😍

On the contrary, MORE people need to start being logical. Emotion is too fickle a beast.

@KiriLife what a beautiful view! ❤️ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Armani223 said:

Thanks hun xo

but I still can’t see where to abandon it, I need step by step instructions I think 🤔😂

Stand on the land. Right click on the terrain of the parcel and select "About Land" from the menu. The window that pops up has a lot of details, but you only need the button near the bottom that says "Abandon Land".

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

925495ffa8f3591bda69094d644daa50.png.d77da03a53eb4f7937e9163f123ad1ef.png.744f25ca1afe1b3c2bea4a6074d7dce0.png

 

LOL. That 'K' thing was an instant classic. 😜

Edited by kiramanell
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I log on here and I check this forum on update with the bellisseria houses, I feel hopeful in getting a house. This is a whole community here of people helping one another and it’s very heart warming. Bidding you all a good afternoon ❤️

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EveEvanson said:

Every time I log on here and I check this forum on update with the bellisseria houses, I feel hopeful in getting a house. This is a whole community here of people helping one another and it’s very heart warming. Bidding you all a good afternoon ❤️

Today should be a release day! I'll keep my fingers crossed that today will be YOUR day!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like there's a 10 refresh in 10 minutes limit in place, after that you get sent to the time-out corner for refreshing too much.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Today should be a release day! I'll keep my fingers crossed that today will be YOUR day!

Any news of release yet this morning? I am having problems getting the group to open so I thought I'd ask here. 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ParkLakewood said:

Seems like there's a 10 refresh in 10 minutes limit in place, after that you get sent to the time-out corner for refreshing too much.

 

Yeah, that's been a thing now. I thought they wanted people to get houses lol. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Any news of release yet this morning? I am having problems getting the group to open so I thought I'd ask here. 

No idea. I'm at work, and I already have my houseboat so I don't pay much attention to the releases. What's wrong with the group?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beth Macbain said:

No idea. I'm at work, and I already have my houseboat so I don't pay much attention to the releases. What's wrong with the group?

Chat won't open for me, Idk what's up with it. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ParkLakewood said:

The older style homes only have one option per style. For example, Meadowbrook only has the loftroom house available.

Not true - everything shown in Meadowbrook, including the grayed out options, is currently available. More popular houses (the Grayson) sometimes don't appear as none are available. If you want a Meadowbrook home, just click on one of the options shown, and also on the + below the 4 shown for additional ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Yeah, that's been a thing now. I thought they wanted people to get houses lol. 

Constant refreshing on any website will cause it to crash, better known as DDOS attack or DOS - denial of service.

So, unfortunately, the Linden's didn't have much choice in that respect and HAD to cap it. It wasn't done to frustrate everyone that is trying for a home. But to make sure there was at least some chance to get one from a functioning webpage as opposed to it being impossible to get anything at all. 

As for release times, I think pretty much everyone who has checked out some of the Land forum threads is well aware now that releases happen during LL work hours. We never know an exact time, it's impossible to actually announce that because of all the people that need to be INworld at the exact moment they hit the big green button, so to speak. 

 

Best of luck to everyone that is trying this week. 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Chat won't open for me, Idk what's up with it. 

That's odd... 

Anyone else that's logged in having trouble with it?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Not true - everything shown in Meadowbrook, including the grayed out options, is currently available. More popular houses (the Grayson) sometimes don't appear as none are available. If you want a Meadowbrook home, just click on one of the options shown, and also on the + below the 4 shown for additional ones.

OMG I'm an idiot. It's early and I need coffee, thanks for pointing out!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...