When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well I spent the afternoon in town and in cinema, came back and thought it was too late, but it seems nothing had happend.

Now I have been refreshing for two hours (while watching TV) without seeing / hearing ANYTHING of Bellisseria. Guess I'll go to bed (its 22:00 - 10pm my time - 13:00 or 1pm SLT)  and look tomorrow which region has finally been released - and when.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I spent the afternoon in town and in cinema, came back and thought it was too late, but it seems nothing had happend.

Now I have been refreshing for two hours (while watching TV) without seeing / hearing ANYTHING of Bellisseria. Guess I'll go to bed (its 22:00 - 10pm my time - 13:00 or 1pm SLT)  and look tomorrow which region has finally been released - and when.

Yes! It seems a late release today or no release at all?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ID330 said:

I gave up waiting and now happy renting a parcel of land on a Full Region on a Private Estate. I can still visit Bellisseria so maybe that is an option if you can afford it.

Yes I do rent a place at 750L a week! But I don’t want to keep that up for ever and the LL Homes are everything I would like to be involved in 😊 

• Like 5

I've just spent an hour wandering around several Bellisserian neighborhoods - quite spectacular compared with the 4 old-style Linden homes. The moles should be very pleased with their work! And now I'm even more keen to succeed in getting one - just as well there's no place I have to be for the next couple of days (the expected lousy weather is another inducement to stay at home in reach of a keyboard). Good luck, everyone!

• Like 17

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well obviously there has really been NO release at all on Monday. :(

Unless this has been it 14 hours ago - makes it about 10am SLT - likely time for a release

But there was no "hurray I've got one!" and no name of a region mentioned.

So I am curious ... any news out there?

The two that look ready to go and I'd have thought likely for Monday would be Foxbridge and Millers Pond. They're both still not released. So unless it was a surprise region out of sequence and people were very stealthy, looks like there wasn't a release.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polenth Yue said:

The two that look ready to go and I'd have thought likely for Monday would be Foxbridge and Millers Pond. They're both still not released. So unless it was a surprise region out of sequence and people were very stealthy, looks like there wasn't a release.

what about Oldridge? its ready too... would that one not be next? it would be my dream come true to get one there

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MaryFiAllen said:

what about Oldridge? its ready too... would that one not be next? it would be my dream come true to get one there

Foxbridge is done to the point of not having the floaty red box over it still, but Oldridge and Rabelais also look pretty much there other than the floaty box. The point isn't so much that I have special insight into which one will be next (I don't and your guess is as good as mine), but that none of the ones that looked ready were released on Monday as far as I can see.

If you're aiming for a particular region, I wouldn't assume there's any particular order to the releases. Just try to claim whatever comes up.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.