Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, emilia Avindar said:

Talk about random, wow.

I just came back to my laptop after making coffee, very leisurely....I had the auto-responder running at 90 second intervals. I had not heard any chime, but I was in the kitchen, with a steaming pot of water, conversation, radio....

When I came back and found the Land tab (I have dozens of tabs open in various browsers, but only one Land tab), there was a Bellisserian house already claimed?? I blinked, but I didn't hesitate, and clicked the teeny tiny Agree box, just in case it wasn't a fluke...and boom, I won a Traditonal house! It's near the water but not really a view of it. It's surely not a houseboat, but it's an address, and I'm one street behind the street with the water and boathouse view of an inner harbor.

I'm going to play with the designs, but I might not keep it. I think it's a throwback but how it landed in my browser as claimed defies logic. When I walked away, I was pretty sure it was just the usual Meadowbrook view. I had only checked the timer interval before I walked away...

All I can say, is yes, be patient. One day a Bellisserian address might show up in the queue, just for you.  It might not be the houseboat of my dreams, but it literally fell out of the sky for me!

 

That has happened to me three times already think something automatically accepts the home when refreshing if you may have tried to cap another one previously and then you either come back with an error on the screen or the window saying that you have a new home.

Everyone is always guessing or saying what the next area to be released will be anyone know what it will be this time and is it more inland or close to the water?

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Everyone is always guessing or saying what the next area to be released will be anyone know what it will be this time and is it more inland or close to the water?

I guess Evard, lots of houses with water and/or maybe Guppy that are boats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, iBrat said:

I guess Evard, lots of houses with water and/or maybe Guppy that are boats.

Thank you dang and nope home to release my home lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, emilia Avindar said:

Talk about random, wow.

I just came back to my laptop after making coffee, very leisurely....I had the auto-responder running at 90 second intervals. I had not heard any chime, but I was in the kitchen, with a steaming pot of water, conversation, radio....

When I came back and found the Land tab (I have dozens of tabs open in various browsers, but only one Land tab), there was a Bellisserian house already claimed?? I blinked, but I didn't hesitate, and clicked the teeny tiny Agree box, just in case it wasn't a fluke...and boom, I won a Traditonal house! It's near the water but not really a view of it. It's surely not a houseboat, but it's an address, and I'm one street behind the street with the water and boathouse view of an inner harbor.

I'm going to play with the designs, but I might not keep it. I think it's a throwback but how it landed in my browser as claimed defies logic. When I walked away, I was pretty sure it was just the usual Meadowbrook view. I had only checked the timer interval before I walked away...

All I can say, is yes, be patient. One day a Bellisserian address might show up in the queue, just for you.  It might not be the houseboat of my dreams, but it literally fell out of the sky for me!

 

Congratulations!  I'm trying to figure out how to set up the auto refresh correctly.  How do you get it to run at 90 second intervals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like me and I refresh since about 6 hours at 80 secinds - I guess there hasn't been a release yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Angie Mornington said:
1 hour ago, emilia Avindar said:

....

Congratulations!  I'm trying to figure out how to set up the auto refresh correctly.  How do you get it to run at 90 second intervals?

Either in the top window; or better yet, define it under the Settings wheel, or it tends to default to a previous saved setting. Be sure to SAVE at the bottom of the Internal Settings page (click on the gear wheel).

 

SL_Sample-View_Google_Auto-Refresh.PNG

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

THAT was the release!! I've got one in Evard!! :)

 

Had to fumble a lot back and forth but it showed me homes for about ?? a minute??

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

THAT was the release!! I've got one in Evard!! :)

 

Me too!! :D 

Kept getting the error screen again but I kept hitting the F5 button like crazy until it said "Welcome Home!"

Edited by Chuckey Jigsaw
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Now you can water your plants!! ;)

 

I'm going to sing 'em a sweet lullaby as well. ~haha~

Anyways - I'm kinda glad we are neighbors now, Leora. Stop by to say hi anytime. :) 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you kidding me! I get up at 4.30am and refresh for an hour or so! Nothing.  I go and make a coffee and feed the dog and come back and the release is over!!! 😔😑

  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I caught an abandoned about 5 seconds before the release. By the time I got logged in to see where it was the release was over. The location wasn't so nice to me so I tossed it back it into the pond..... 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Me too!! :D 

Kept getting the error screen again but I kept hitting the F5 button like crazy until it said "Welcome Home!"

was it the error screen or the sorry the house is no longer available screen? Just be clear on the process.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brian Narstrom said:

was it the error screen or the sorry the house is no longer available screen? Just be clear on the process.....

It was the "an unknown error occurred" screen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Angie Mornington said:

Yay hello Evard with my fav Winchester.  Jesus my heart when it popped up.

Favourite Winchester? You know you can choose between 4 housetypes via the postbox, don't you?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Favourite Winchester? You know you can choose between 4 housetypes via the postbox, don't you?

Yeah I just figured that out!  When my house disappeared I got really scared then a new one popped up LOL I thought I lost it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Armani223 said:

Here’s hoping 🤞🙏 for another release today 😬

Keep trying, I was using 3 different browsers, but I just got lucky to be in front of my computer when the release started.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Angie Mornington said:

Keep trying, I was using 3 different browsers, but I just got lucky to be in front of my computer when the release started.

Oh I’ve been trying for about 11 weeks now! But thank you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...