When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

30 minutes ago, emilia Avindar said:

Talk about random, wow.

I just came back to my laptop after making coffee, very leisurely....I had the auto-responder running at 90 second intervals. I had not heard any chime, but I was in the kitchen, with a steaming pot of water, conversation, radio....

When I came back and found the Land tab (I have dozens of tabs open in various browsers, but only one Land tab), there was a Bellisserian house already claimed?? I blinked, but I didn't hesitate, and clicked the teeny tiny Agree box, just in case it wasn't a fluke...and boom, I won a Traditonal house! It's near the water but not really a view of it. It's surely not a houseboat, but it's an address, and I'm one street behind the street with the water and boathouse view of an inner harbor.

I'm going to play with the designs, but I might not keep it. I think it's a throwback but how it landed in my browser as claimed defies logic. When I walked away, I was pretty sure it was just the usual Meadowbrook view. I had only checked the timer interval before I walked away...

All I can say, is yes, be patient. One day a Bellisserian address might show up in the queue, just for you.  It might not be the houseboat of my dreams, but it literally fell out of the sky for me!

That has happened to me three times already think something automatically accepts the home when refreshing if you may have tried to cap another one previously and then you either come back with an error on the screen or the window saying that you have a new home.

Everyone is always guessing or saying what the next area to be released will be anyone know what it will be this time and is it more inland or close to the water?

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Everyone is always guessing or saying what the next area to be released will be anyone know what it will be this time and is it more inland or close to the water?

I guess Evard, lots of houses with water and/or maybe Guppy that are boats.

1 hour ago, emilia Avindar said:

Talk about random, wow.

I just came back to my laptop after making coffee, very leisurely....I had the auto-responder running at 90 second intervals. I had not heard any chime, but I was in the kitchen, with a steaming pot of water, conversation, radio....

When I came back and found the Land tab (I have dozens of tabs open in various browsers, but only one Land tab), there was a Bellisserian house already claimed?? I blinked, but I didn't hesitate, and clicked the teeny tiny Agree box, just in case it wasn't a fluke...and boom, I won a Traditonal house! It's near the water but not really a view of it. It's surely not a houseboat, but it's an address, and I'm one street behind the street with the water and boathouse view of an inner harbor.

I'm going to play with the designs, but I might not keep it. I think it's a throwback but how it landed in my browser as claimed defies logic. When I walked away, I was pretty sure it was just the usual Meadowbrook view. I had only checked the timer interval before I walked away...

All I can say, is yes, be patient. One day a Bellisserian address might show up in the queue, just for you.  It might not be the houseboat of my dreams, but it literally fell out of the sky for me!

Congratulations!  I'm trying to figure out how to set up the auto refresh correctly.  How do you get it to run at 90 second intervals?

9 minutes ago, Angie Mornington said:
1 hour ago, emilia Avindar said:

Congratulations!  I'm trying to figure out how to set up the auto refresh correctly.  How do you get it to run at 90 second intervals?

Either in the top window; or better yet, define it under the Settings wheel, or it tends to default to a previous saved setting. Be sure to SAVE at the bottom of the Internal Settings page (click on the gear wheel).

SL_Sample-View_Google_Auto-Refresh.PNG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.