When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Ok! if you don't want it just tell me when you plan on releasing so I can get refresh going :x again. J/K I think it is lovely what are you looking for?

I am loking for seashore real SEA (next to or VERY near with a GOOD view).... not a lake, a pond, a river, a canal ...

The one that my alt has since 18.th of April comes very NEAR to my ideal dreamlocation and whatever I find that cannot top that goes back into the pool eventually ;)

But I must confess I allways hold one or two alternatives. Still I am about to abandon two houses today since tomorrow I go on another journey only with netbook and cannot go inworld. I`ll abandon one in Hamsterdam and one in Jonesborough (because both are inferior  - for MY taste - to the new one in Evard) .

That is if I manage during the next hours to evacuate the furniture (link it together and take a backup copy).

PS: to explain why I do not just keep my "next to dream location" I will add that it has one downside: It is a corner lot (which in itself is a good thing) and the street that leads toward the sea is a sim- crossing and as often as not when you do not walk VERY carefully you end up in Nirvana and have to relog.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

This time I obtained a home I maybe settleling down in ... maybe! ;)

It has "waterfront" (which is only a riverbank of course), quite nice surroundings and you can walk to the seashore (3 blocks)

48371089447_6cec88c711_h.jpg
Evard_Waterfront by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

I love that view, really close to a river, beautiful. My ideal was that, but I don't want to release mine, despite being in the intersection of two roads, because it might forever to get a new home

• Like 5

Didn't see it and manually refreshed 20 times (logging out and back in, in the middle of course). Nada. So someone's obviously grabbed it. But it's going on 4:00a.m. so time for me to head to bed. Good luck people and have a great rest of your day/night. :D❤️ 

• Like 4

Varies! So you better allways look in the dropdown menue - if you have autorefresh that also finds it THERE.

PS: it is 11:11 SLT and still not taken - still "Governor Linden"

PPS: it's 12:16 SLT and its STILL owned by Governor Linden!

Why do they keep it so long ???

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

Nevertheless I must get rid of the New Hamsterdam parcel before I leave.

Will abandon in in ten minutes.

..... 8 ... 2 ... 1 .... FIRE!

Here it is ...

image.thumb.jpeg.fc2955e97aa5622ce3f23cafb4078fec.jpeg

THIS has gone immediately to someone named Smurphy.

Why did the other got stuck in the pipe??

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

I got mine at long last and it was worth the wait, I've been so lucky to get a house with a sea view 😎

I've been trying to get it to look homely for the past 36 hours and have met 2 lovely neighbours so far.

Two pictures to show. On the second I have discovered where the moles keep a secret stash of lamp posts ... high up in the trees 😂

haven1.png

haven2.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Quick question: when I go to the registration page and every time I refresh, Meadowbrook is shown first. When Bellisseria is available, does it default to the first choice? Or is it always necessary to click on the drop-down to check? Thanks-

One time I saw Belli in the last choice of the drop down box.  Others have seen it first. I believe those are abandoned Homes when it's in the drop down box.  When a region Belli release happens they show as a full page hiding the old theme homes for a short time. That accept terms check mark box , it sometimes ruins your chance. That terms page link next to it a time waster if touched too. I went through it for many weeks, Meadowbrook burned into my retinas. I think manual refresh give you the best chance.  It's  just good timing to get a Belli released new home.  Keep reading here someone will announce when a region release happens. 

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Here it is ...

That's what I hoped for, elevation steps. That location can have a garage on the side. Very good property to do a lot of things. Smurphy should enjoy it.

• Like 2

For days I sat at the computer, mentally trying to guess when releases might be for my time zone (UK so SL+8). I read all the tips that everyone was posting, no more than ten refreshes in a certain period, I hadn't actually set up a refresh programme but I was hitting F5 pretty hard lols. I never once saw a Bellissaria property, days and days I never saw one, so I never got to try for one and fail. I was watching Telly, decided I wanted a cup of coffee so got up and thought Ok I'll refresh that damn page again, lol, it said 'Traditional House' I thought what the ??? as I suffered a mini heart episode in excitement, lol I frantically clicked boxes. It was brutal but I lived to tell the tale lol x

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Evarne said:

For days I sat at the computer, mentally trying to guess when releases might be for my time zone (UK so SL+8). I read all the tips that everyone was posting, no more than ten refreshes in a certain period, I hadn't actually set up a refresh programme but I was hitting F5 pretty hard lols. I never once saw a Bellissaria property, days and days I never saw one, so I never got to try for one and fail. I was watching Telly, decided I wanted a cup of coffee so got up and thought Ok I'll refresh that damn page again, lol, it said 'Traditional House' I thought what the ??? as I suffered a mini heart episode in excitement, lol I frantically clicked boxes. It was brutal but I lived to tell the tale lol x

This stays my favo topic in the whole forum. Love when people get their house and share it here. I just realised how many refreshers we already "lost" for them getting their place ♥ and the new ones who find this topic.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Evarne said:

No exaggeration, I just read this and did the same thing. Refreshed and got a house!

• Like 8

On 7/25/2019 at 10:03 AM, Leora Jacobus said:

No mole fences around ... so first thing .. I startet to build a fence!! ;)

48370958721_24f2c52815_h.jpg
PicketyFence by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

18 hours ago, Evarne said:

I got mine at long last and it was worth the wait, I've been so lucky to get a house with a sea view 😎

I've been trying to get it to look homely for the past 36 hours and have met 2 lovely neighbours so far.

Two pictures to show. On the second I have discovered where the moles keep a secret stash of lamp posts ... high up in the trees 😂

haven1.png

haven2.png

All very nice homes like the steel black fence with bricks gives the house and land a different feel. This is what I like to see pics of newly received homes we can all see what lovely properties you have gained in the struggle. Question the bushes in the front are they on your land or off and also the fence? Also what are you in so close to the water in the back.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Here it is ...

How many homes did you have lol I went down from one post to another and you have a different one each time.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.