When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

32 minutes ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

Unless it came and went without my seeing it again, no :)

Good luck!

I am UK time since 8am this morning until now its 6pm and only one has come for me and it came up as gone, and i have my auto refresh on all the time, so i dont know if there has been any as you cant auto refresh to many times, but i find 72 seconds is ideal and you dont get locked out :(

• Like 2

I read on one of the threads in the forum that the intention/hope was to release some new properties on Mon/Wed/Fri - is that what is happening? If so, any indication of a release today (as opposed to the occasional relinquished property)? Getting my Meadowbrook house 8-9 (?) years ago was a doddle compared to this!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I read on one of the threads in the forum that the intention/hope was to release some new properties on Mon/Wed/Fri - is that what is happening? If so, any indication of a release today (as opposed to the occasional relinquished property)? Getting my Meadowbrook house 8-9 (?) years ago was a doddle compared to this!

well i have only seen one so far today 

27 minutes ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

Grrrr, real life in interfering with my obsession.

I'll have to get back to it later. I'll probably miss the release, but I wanted to wish all who are trying today GOOD LUCK!

🍀

4 minutes ago, Eliza Wrigglesworth said:

Oh my GAAAAAAAHHHH

I just got one using my phone!

Omg, first thing I did when I heard release was look at how long you been gone, it wasn't even half an hour. Glad you still managed to get one!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It can be released at any time without a warning, you just have to stay monitored to your machine if you are planning on grabbing one, they are not going to give any warning.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.