When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 hours ago, KiriLife said:

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven.

My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mouth just 1 property away and across the road from a beach. I now have a gorgeous white Winchester perfectly positioned to watch the sunrise from my deck.

There seem to be neighbors around and lots of places to explore nearby. I'm so looking forward to getting to know my new home.

This is the best Monday I've had in a while :) 

Snapshot_282.jpg

Very nice close to the water and lucky your back terrace looks out to the water view.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Very nice close to the water and lucky your back terrace looks at to it for the view that is what I was looking for.

Exactly what I want too, just hopefully more on the beach or right by the water :D Got a region in mind, but looking for others like it so I don't have my mind set on just the one. 

11 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Any news about the release going down? I'm still having errors trying to get the citizens group to open to watch for patch or anybody to say hi or good morning lol 

Are you having any trouble opening any other groups? I'm not hearing anyone else say anything about it. You might need to open a ticket with LL to see what the problem is.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Peggy Unplugged said:

Was this off the land selection page ?

Customize your Home page... so once you click on the 'Get my home now' button it takes you to the page I now see with the housing styles in a drop-down menu on the left and an image on the right. That page. I'm assuming it's the same thing?

Untitled.thumb.png.a032625c9ed12cbad23b123d9dea6950.png

^ That one.

Edited by RaeLeeH
To upload pic.
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Yeah, I am. I am just having problems with chat windows today. Gonna try another relog, might be my net honestly. Going to reset the router too. 

Ah, OK. What you were describing sounded like you'd been banned or had otherwise left the group, something like that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Any news? Was that what @Cara Fanbridge had seen the release? Did anyone here get a house?

Does anyone know which region has been released?

Or is the release yet to come?

I am not refreshing, BUT I just logged in for 2 seconds and in group they said not yet. Just hear say... Good luck today!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

3 more gone by and sorry :(

I am not sure how you saw 3 go by did not get one hit and surprise you did not hit the refresh cap, one popped up about an hour ago but that is it.

Edited by tootsiepop1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.