When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I got one I thought was an abandon post release but I kept clicking and got another and realised they were coming out one by one and slowly...

oh cool, i always wondered how the parcels in a region were actually released. thanks :) 

• Like 2

my landpage only showing older generations ,,,,, very confused as to why it never showed the vic or releases   probably a glitch or something anyway congrate to all who   landed one  waving and hug to all 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

my landpage only showing older generations ,,,,, very confused as to why it never showed the vic or releases   probably a glitch or something anyway congrate to all who   landed one  waving and hug to all 

make sure you click on the drop down as Bellisseria doesn't show unless you do that.

• Like 2

Just now, roseelvira said:

I have been away  for a few weeks ,,, rl hubbys  cancer surgery ... Surgery went well but a few days later got the accute respitory distress syndrom and  in icu at the cancer center  for 2 weeks then step down and then two weeks transported by ambulance to another hospitol for lung rehab  .... we will be here out of state close to thi hospitol for a few more weeks as he was discharged to out patient  care so weaning from the high oxygen level to in a few week no need for  the oxygen or wheel chair , and then we can return home to our home state  waving nd hugs to every one     ,,, I will be on when i can ,,,,  i saw the log cabins and wow looking forward to one of them being the one ,,,, 

Sending hope to you both X

• Like 4

I have been away  for a few weeks ,,, rl hubbys  cancer surgery ... Surgery went well but a few days later got the accute respitory distress syndrom and  in icu at the cancer center  for 2 weeks then step down and then two weeks transported by ambulance to another hospitol for lung rehab  .... we will be here out of state close to thi hospitol for a few more weeks as he was discharged to out patient  care so weaning from the high oxygen level to in a few week no need for  the oxygen or wheel chair , and then we can return home to our home state  waving nd hugs to every one     ,,, I will be on when i can ,,,,  i saw the log cabins and wow looking forward to one of them being the one ,,,, 

Big hugs to you!  keeping you and your hubby in my thoughts and prayers.

• Like 5

my pc not osting every thing i type so very orry ,,,, i know itme to buy new one  ,,,,tried to type all the details and my head is still in the shock mode ,,,, 

Don't worry about us, or SL.  Just think about what matters to you.  We're thinking of you. :) 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.