When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I know you did. You were the only one to give a head's up, and I appreciate the effort! I always try to do the same for everyone else. :)

I'm very grateful for posters in this thread but an official release list from LL with regions, dates and times of release would be so helpful. At least then we could plan around it rather than having to guess.

• Like 1

Just now, Selina Heart said:

I'm very grateful for posters in this thread but an official release list from LL with regions, dates and times of release would be so helpful. At least then we could plan around it rather than having to guess.)

What about the excitment of not knowing???? I love being in the darkeness (ummm, more of a grey color xDxD 

Just now, Selina Heart said:

I'm very grateful for posters in this thread but an official release list from LL with regions, dates and times of release would be so helpful. At least then we could plan around it rather than having to guess.

They are never going to give us a list.   The releases happen when the region is ready to go, if they gave us dates and times and it didn't happen due to a technicality people would complain.  There is a lot that goes into a release they apparently need a group of people when they release a region.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

They are never going to give us a list.   The releases happen when the region is ready to go, if they gave us dates and times and it didn't happen due to a technicality people would complain.  There is a lot that goes into a release they apparently need a group of people when they release a region.

Oh I know I'm deluding myself, but I can dream right? :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

happen111.png.f2c49b26d0e9759eac101e991b921b7e.png at times my mind about the release ,,,,lolol  yep looking at the landpage and seeing older generation homes

I saw the sim go, i had an alt there and it got logged off, even knowing that, I still got iced out because I got send to OTHER houses not on that sim, I am too fast for my own good sometimes, lolz.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I am releasing this Vic at Whitmarsh in 10 minutes. It is located in a corner facing a bridge,  and close to the river

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whitmarsh/134/31/36

Dogwood_003.png

So anyone that wants this one it's going in about 1 minute!  I hope I don't get it back for a third, it'snot a bad spot at all, will have western sunset, water/bridge/ and corner!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

So anyone that wants this one it's going in about 1 minute!  I hope I don't get it back for a third, it'snot a bad spot at all, will have western sunset, water/bridge/ and corner!

2 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

https://gyazo.com/c95b93123b8bfda4ba144e0395fad8a9

There is a pic I just took with the graphics on SL browser turned to extra bad! lol

But its going in 30 sec!

• Like 1

I had a couple of good days re releases then I took a temp job last week and this week so I miss them (UK time), and the SL clocks changed too. I don't mind though. I get great houses on the adandon lottery with perseverance. I go back to self employment next week so I might clean up on the log homes!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

What about the excitment of not knowing???? I love being in the darkeness (ummm, more of a grey color xDxD 

I'm not sure that is better than the frustration of watching for a particular region for weeks and then missing out. I can see where it's fun not knowing if you don't have a particular spot you covet, though. :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

There is a pic I just took with the graphics on SL browser turned to extra bad! lol

But its going in 30 sec!

i think i saw it tried but got the sold out message ,,,,, so they are going fast ,,,,, but thats ok   ,,, looking forward to the log cabins ,,,, whoooottttt 

tried again saw a vic and got the  sold out ,,,,,, i guess where i am the cyber connect tinggy is slow ,,,,,,  lolol but its all good ,,, i need to get back into the pratice for the log homes  ,,, Rl hubby said to tell everyone hi ,,,, and he missed reading all the posts ,,,,, hes on 3 liters of oxygen today when he did the short walks in physical theropy ,,, so whoot ,,,,, whoot whoot whoot ,,,

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

tried again saw a vic and got the  sold out ,,,,,, i guess where i am the cyber connect tinggy is slow ,,,,,,  lolol but its all good ,,, i need to get back into the pratice for the log homes  ,,, Rl hubby said to tell everyone hi ,,,, and he missed reading all the posts ,,,,, hes on 3 liters of oxygen today when he did the short walks in physical theropy ,,, so whoot ,,,,, whoot whoot whoot ,,,

keep your finger ready   ,going to release another Vic in a few min   

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.