When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

AFTER 3pm is rare but close to 3 rather common. These were the latest dates in the past 30 odd days:

14:41
14:47
14:49
14:50
14:53
14:54
14:55
14:55
14:56
15:09
15:13

For those who are used to am and pm: 14 means 2 pm  - 15 means 3 pm

wicked stephmother released 

7 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Suggested new region names... 

Evil Queen 

Big Bad Wolf

Huntsman

Gingerbread

Red Riding

On 11/16/2019 at 2:45 AM, TyrannyElemmiire said:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

sending back Wicked Stepmother traditional now...nice spot -  neighbors not near

May have just landed this one.

I might hang on to it for a while, only because it's so private and I value that. Will play with it for a day or so and see if it starts to feel like home

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Leora posted the latest times that LL released sims a few posts above. What about the earliest? Need to figure my clicking time for tomorrow.

I don't write a list as she does, but when LL had 2 daily releases, the earliest I saw was between 6:30 and 6:45 AM SLtime. Well before seven, I am 100% sure of that. And 90% sure it was not before 6:30.

But lately there is no pattern in it.

• Like 2

The was also a show Eureeka's Castle with names that would so fit . Bogge and Quagmire  would work well with hb or near campers ,Fishtones anywhere w water Slurms for camper mountains,Mr. Knack for traditionals,Magellan anywhere ,  Batly. anywhere   my favorite and Eureeka for the railroad areas,Webster traditional,Cooey for trad, Sir Klank trad ,Kate trad,Emma trad,The Giant,anywhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eureeka's_Castle

My family loves this show . my fav was batly  .

Also there was another show as well Maya the bee. 

Edited by roseelvira
keyboard
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Please let us know when/if you release.  Trying to get a fun spot for my daugher's avie.

I'm going to release this spot in Wicked Stepmother n a few minutes. Wish I could give more of a heads up but I'm at work and I'm able to go in world now to abandon and may not be able later on.

I spent some time last night at the land playing around with it and I'm just not feeling it. It's really a nice spot, very private, and appears so much larger than it due to the way the house it placed plus in back starts the camper area so no 2 story home blocking the backyard view at all.

I'd just rather keep my last house slot open for my dream home. Anyway - if anyone is interested will be sent back in a couple.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wicked Stepmother/73/74/31

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Leora posted the latest times that LL released sims a few posts above. What about the earliest? Need to figure my clicking time for tomorrow.

These were the earliest release times of the last three weeks (all am SLT):

06:22
06:38
07:07
07:13
07:23
07:38
07:40
07:57
07:57

But there has been a change!

In the last three weeks they had an abundance of ready named regions to release and they started making two releases every day, one early when they started work between 6:30 and 8:30 am SLT and another one allways VERY late directly before they went home around 3 pm SLT. They released in the  sequence of the SSPE Numbers the regions had before they named them.

THAT was the fact that enabeled me to predict so correctly .I'm afraid the "ancestors" were just a bit I put in to amuse you! ;)

But now they changed again ... the sequence seems usually the same but instead of TWO releases (one early one late) in the last days we had only ONE and that was medium timed. 8:40 on Monday 12:40 on Tuesday ... Today it is 8:30 SLT allready and nothing yet.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I'd just rather keep my last house slot open for my dream home.

I'm always interested in what people see as their dream home!  Do you have an idea of what yours is, or is it a case of you'll-know-it-when-you-see-it?

I fell in love with our parcel in Well Springs when we got it, and now that we're finally settling into it (we are slow decorators!), it feels more like home every day :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'm always interested in what people see as their dream home!  Do you have an idea of what yours is, or is it a case of you'll-know-it-when-you-see-it?

I fell in love with our parcel in Well Springs when we got it, and now that we're finally settling into it (we are slow decorators!), it feels more like home every day :)

I know exactly what my dream home is...beach-y, right at water level with nothing (no protected area) between the house and the water, and no houseboat in front!  I've come close, but never that exact thing...yet😉

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

It is a little know-it-when-I-see-it, a little of getting one and going, "No, that's not it." I've also been exploring some and I really like the sandy areas next to the water. My dream houseboat is with a boat attached to the shore with a good view. :D I might even take a camper that is similar, although I'm not really into the campers.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

I know exactly what my dream home is...beach-y, right at water level with nothing (no protected area) between the house and the water, and no houseboat in front!  I've come close, but never that exact thing...yet😉

That is just what I dreamt of and what I got .... finally ... after a LONG search and with LOTS of luck!

......  (and a little help of my friend)  

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I'm still hoping to snag total beachfront. Or, possibly lakefront.

I have the Well Springs across-beach front which I adore. And, the Lost Bell hill top overlooking everything including beach and houseboats which makes me incredibly happy also. My houseboat is wonderful because it's on open waters with few other homes nearby. And the camper is lakefront but I'm not using it as a home - making that ice cream stand out of it :) 

I've had some homes that had neither of my "wish fors" that really made me happy because they had other fantastic things going for them. IDK again, it's that feeling of "yep, this is home" that isn't quantifiable - you just know it when you feel it.

• Like 4

I know what is going to happen with the releases...

For the past few days I have had a schedule where I can click click click throughout the day. LL releases houses and campers. I want a boat. On Friday, when I have several appointments that will prevent me from click click click I will bet dollars to doughnuts that LL will release the boats.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1270 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.