Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

34 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I hate those huge evergreens with a passion. Wish they'd stop using them at walkways. Nobody would plant these in that area. They are meant to be used as wind breaks and screening to block views in RL. It's an automatic blacklist item for me

This is so relatable! I hate hedges with a passion, that’s why I wanted a houseboat. Something about the hedges really freaks me out when they’re rezzing, like giant gray boxes. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I hate those huge evergreens with a passion. Wish they'd stop using them at walkways. Nobody would plant these in that area. They are meant to be used as wind breaks and screening to block views in RL. It's an automatic blacklist item for me

Don't mind these but the small bushes next to them always go on my blacklist. 

I've actually spent some of today looking at Mainland wondering if to just go for a 1024 there, decorate full on Winter and be there for a bit. 

Can I have a skybox over a Bellisseria home? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, llZairall said:

im still homelless !! i want my home :(

If you are online and able to look between 10pm to 2am SLT this is prime time for traditional abandons 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Can I have a skybox over a Bellisseria home? 

Yes, you can, it has to be a certain height above though - can't remember exactly, 2000m or something I think.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Yes, you can, it has to be a certain height above though - can't remember exactly, 2000m or something I think.

Thank you! Ideally I would like a Bellisseria home with a small skybox above to escape to / reflect the seasons rather than having to go Mainland but I will see how easy / difficult it is to get this elusive parcel that actually feels like home to me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Thank you! Ideally I would like a Bellisseria home with a small skybox above to escape to / reflect the seasons rather than having to go Mainland but I will see how easy / difficult it is to get this elusive parcel that actually feels like home to me. 

You could empty your house and build a uge skybox 2002 m above it where you can use ALL your prims on a winter - landscape.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Places I like more than Blackwater is the problem ...

Snapshot_170.png

i found this spot too when looking the other day.... there are 2 or 3 around it that are also pretty good but that one is really nice...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You could empty your house and build a uge skybox 2002 m above it where you can use ALL your prims on a winter - landscape.

Sounds pretty interesting - I don't want to miss out on Bellisseria but I do want to get snowed in!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

i found this spot too when looking the other day.... there are 2 or 3 around it that are also pretty good but that one is really nice...

I knew I was not alone with this one!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I knew I was not alone with this one!

I was so persistent about Hammond Park because it was 5 homes there with locations I like. 5 in one region, with a large lake in the middle. The lake can't be plots. The odds of getting one of those 5 of 20 was much better than if I liked one location.

Edited by Marianne Little
I counted wrong on houses
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Places I like more than Blackwater is the problem ...

Snapshot_170.png

what region is this,that's pretty? only downfall for me is i like a house at the street but if somewhere was that pretty with water i might overlook that lol

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII
  • Like 3

After what felt like a million campers and houseboats and the old homes, I finally got a traditional! \o/ *inchworms around the empty house in victory*

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:

a dumb question if i abandon one plot an  abandon another one does tht count  2 against me on  my 5 abandons allowed 

1 + 1 = 2 :)

Yes if it's in the same 24 hour period

• Like 2

Think there's any chance of a camper release tomorrow?  I hesitate to abandon my alt's camper yet--there's a very slight river view there, but I'd really like a lake-side camper.  I've seen a few not released yet, & they're gorgeous!

• Like 1