When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

34 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I hate those huge evergreens with a passion. Wish they'd stop using them at walkways. Nobody would plant these in that area. They are meant to be used as wind breaks and screening to block views in RL. It's an automatic blacklist item for me

This is so relatable! I hate hedges with a passion, that’s why I wanted a houseboat. Something about the hedges really freaks me out when they’re rezzing, like giant gray boxes. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I hate those huge evergreens with a passion. Wish they'd stop using them at walkways. Nobody would plant these in that area. They are meant to be used as wind breaks and screening to block views in RL. It's an automatic blacklist item for me

Don't mind these but the small bushes next to them always go on my blacklist. 

I've actually spent some of today looking at Mainland wondering if to just go for a 1024 there, decorate full on Winter and be there for a bit. 

Can I have a skybox over a Bellisseria home? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Yes, you can, it has to be a certain height above though - can't remember exactly, 2000m or something I think.

Thank you! Ideally I would like a Bellisseria home with a small skybox above to escape to / reflect the seasons rather than having to go Mainland but I will see how easy / difficult it is to get this elusive parcel that actually feels like home to me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Thank you! Ideally I would like a Bellisseria home with a small skybox above to escape to / reflect the seasons rather than having to go Mainland but I will see how easy / difficult it is to get this elusive parcel that actually feels like home to me. 

You could empty your house and build a uge skybox 2002 m above it where you can use ALL your prims on a winter - landscape.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I knew I was not alone with this one!

I was so persistent about Hammond Park because it was 5 homes there with locations I like. 5 in one region, with a large lake in the middle. The lake can't be plots. The odds of getting one of those 5 of 20 was much better than if I liked one location.

Edited by Marianne Little
I counted wrong on houses
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

Think there's any chance of a camper release tomorrow?  I hesitate to abandon my alt's camper yet--there's a very slight river view there, but I'd really like a lake-side camper.  I've seen a few not released yet, & they're gorgeous!

All the lake side campers I have had have been abandons so if you really want a lake camper now you will have to let go of what you have. If you want a new release you will have to let go of what you have. Waiting until the last minute is usually too late! Tinwhistle is named and has some campers I think *** that could go anytime ...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.