When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Meanwhile I saw some Campers ... or one unclaimed ... and a house in Templeby I caught and just now abandoned .

Still unclaimed  9:56 am SLT .... 10:00 ... 10:02 ... 10:09 ...

Nobody wants it? A corner lot! ...

.... finally!! Taken at 10:19 ... may she enjoy it!

image.thumb.jpeg.00a38c0d52f43e4f7ca63aff1818c39f.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

I went inworld and hopped around in the NEW and newly named regions. They added a lot of land in the south and east of Belli ... and renamed some in the west. Besides 

SSPE180    Havenbarrow (the last one I knew of ) there are these new ones .... 

SSPE195    Wicked Stepmother
SSPE291    Piranhaconda Bay
SSPE306    Sirens Rock
SSPE307    Lobster Bight
SSPE323    Fish Tale
SSPE325    Tinwhistle

... to be released in the next week - a lot of them houseboats!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I went inworld and hopped around in the NEW and newly named regions. They added a lot of land in the south and east of Belli ... and renamed some in the west. Besides 

SSPE306    Sirens Rock
SSPE307    Lobster Bight
SSPE323    Fish Tale
SSPE325    Tinwhistle

It was a pretty slow day on Saturday too I caught some abandons but then this morning I got a Howling Pines trad which has a really good feeling to it so I have not been looking today. Before the Permaglow release Friday there was a slow couple of hours also.  Maybe now that the south of the island has been released....it will pick up again though as they keep building 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Meanwhile I saw some Campers ... or one unclaimed ... and a house in Templeby I caught and just now abandoned .

Still unclaimed  9:56 am SLT .... 10:00 ... 10:02 ... 10:09 ...

Nobody wants it? A corner lot! ...

.... finally!! Taken at 10:19 ... may she enjoy it!

image.thumb.jpeg.00a38c0d52f43e4f7ca63aff1818c39f.jpeg

I caught and abandoned it and it was then caught and abandoned 3 more times after me. It's currently sitting in maintenance.

• Sad 1

There is a camper now being passed around in Huney Junction, many neighbors, little landscaping.  I think we should adopt one of these properties and take it on as a decorating challenge!  Start a "challenge" thread where the same orphan property gets passed from Marianne to Coby to Chic to Rae to Rose to Trinity etc. among whichever of you decor geniuses is so inclined to try their hand, & see how the exterior can be transformed.  Not so much competitively as a sort of master class.

If we "adopt" a neglected enough little parcel, release-and-catch should not be a problem!  Even if we lose it to someone else, it'll be back on the market shortly :)

ETA: actually, we wouldn't need to pass it around if one of us could just hold onto it and make a land group just for that parcel.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

While months ago  my account went through a brief misunderstanding about tier which was forgiven.   I have no pink sign on my log in that states We are sorry your account is on hold.

Today  I went to claim my 1024 Traditional Linden Home only to discover my account was blocked.   Some words about not having current payment information on file.  I believe but am not 100% certain this is relating to the Trulia new invasive of personal data system that I am avoid participating in. 

Being unable to claim my premium home was aggravating.  I then turned to the auctions and bid on a home no problem.

**Adopt poor Zuni to your home for Xmas holidays**  

18 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

went inworld and hopped around in the NEW and newly named regions. They added a lot of land in the south and east of Belli ... and renamed some in the west. Besides 

SSPE306    Sirens Rock
SSPE307    Lobster Bight
SSPE323    Fish Tale
SSPE325    Tinwhistle

Good to know and thank you. I had a  house boat and loved it but it was so close to the others  why i pass on them now . Good luck to every one this week and i hope you are able to get the trad /boat/camper /location/region/placement /everything your heart desires .Good luck and hugs hugs hugs and cannnot wait to see all the pictures !!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DellaLaBella said:

Just got a lovely house in Nicholasville - unique location near a pond. Its totally not what I'm looking for, but its a keeper...at least for a while!

Snapshot_001.png

ugh, thats exactly what i'm looking for, a trad  in the woods, or at least woodsy looking area. great catch, congrats

• Like 1

Good to know and thank you. I had a  house boat and loved it but it was so close to the others  why i pass on them now . Good luck to every one this week and i hope you are able to get the trad /boat/camper /location/region/placement /everything your heart desires .Good luck and hugs hugs hugs and cannnot wait to see all the pictures !!!

I would love to live on "Wicked Stepmother" lol

Yep  there is a problem w the quote box thinggy    i just checked  mine ,,,,when you go to quote  it at times did not want to capture it and then  it will not allow you to type  only in the  quote box thinggy ,,,, i will file a ticket no worry  all good ,,, it is a monday and weird things happen.  No problem and hoping you have a great day  ,,, 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.