When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

maybe....maybe we have similar tastes and maybe not.... I know we've both had the same lot at least once and we both gave it up... all sand up on the very north of the new pickle... 

The sand is just not for me. Lots of lovely parcels I've had mainly on sand! I like a water front (facing water not at the back) with pref west facing home on a green parcel :) (hammond park was great but it was on an alt and I have now cut back all alts to concentrate on my main account)

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The sand is just not for me. Lots of lovely parcels I've had mainly on sand! I like a water front (facing water not at the back) with pref west facing home on a green parcel :)

see.... not so different after all.... smiles

NOW TELL ME YOUR DREAM REGION!!!! just kidding.......

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

Gah, this is just too funny. I've been on such high alert with the button mashing for days (and weeks before that, with catch and release), that now that I think I've finally landed The One I am absolutely exhausted! Like I ran a marathon or something. Sadly I'm all out of adult beverage, or I'd be day drinking in celebration.

I know just how you feel. I was like that after Hammond Park. Too worn out, but happiness came back bit by bit.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Sugary Bard said:

Sirens Rock, which had 5 lovely houseboats, was also released.

I teleported there yesterday, and took a look. View to a lighthouse is my dream view, but now I feel so done with boats. I didn't feel any need to try for Sirens Rock. It's a relief. I have bingewatched "The Crown" and didn't think about releases in SL at all. Feels so good.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I teleported there yesterday, and took a look. View to a lighthouse is my dream view, but now I feel so done with boats. I didn't feel any need to try for Sirens Rock. It's a relief. I have bingewatched "The Crown" and didn't think about releases in SL at all. Feels so good.

If I pick up an abandon that fits the bill there is no way I would keep going either it can be fun but quite bad for your health

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes. But the Christmas Expo ends Dec 15. I think there will be no releases until January.

Maybe we get a release date before, but.... No, I doubt any Victorian until 2020. So I have peace now.

I dunno... Looking at the new southern addition being all decked-out already, I suspect they are going to attempt a release as close as possible to the end of the Expo. Because @Patch Linden is so lovably-EVIL that I can see a surprise-bomb like that being dropped on us. LOL BUT - I'm set. I have what was literally my dream location camper that I was hoping against all possible hope to get ever since the beginning days of Camper creations shortly after their first announcement.

So I'm staying put foreverz! Even if I have to drop Premium on my alt just to maintain it on the account that has it!!!

• Like 3

I may be wrong and remembered this all wrong but in in world chat recently I think they asked how soon between seeing new theme and getting new theme and he said about a week. And that he then said he was maybe dooming themselves by putting that out there. 

And now I could have that backwards but I remember thinking whoop!! Please though if you saw that chat also and I have it wrong correct me. I mean cos I am excited about it! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I may be wrong and remembered this all wrong but in in world chat recently I think they asked how soon between seeing new theme and getting new theme and he said about a week. And that he then said he was maybe dooming themselves by putting that out there. 

And now I could have that backwards but I remember thinking whoop!! Please though if you saw that chat also and I have it wrong correct me. I mean cos I am excited about it! 

I saw that conversation too. "Days" I think was said, but it may have been a week. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Just grabbed a decent Permaglow parcel! Not sure if it was yours, but it's directly behind the green waterfall :)

My alt got that one yesterday and I gave it up today.  Hope you like it, the parcel just wasn't for me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Wipster Baxter said:

Then we are neighbours, I live across the water from the toxic-green waterfall 🙂

Waves! I think I may stay here for a while, so will prob see you around :)

Just now, karynmaria said:

My alt got that one yesterday and I gave it up today.  Hope you like it, the parcel just wasn't for me.

Aw well thank you! Just logged out but will play with it some more tonight, it has a good feeling so far though.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.