When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

If they announce Victorians I will release one of mine in a heartbeat

Just like me!! I just can't wait untill the Christmas Expo. If I like what I see (and Victorian would be my favourite) than I give up a sandhouse in Nicholasville - AND the really VERY nice camperlot in Decker with two sides to water ...

... PLUS I even might create another brandnew alt and make it premium for just one month! ;)

If not I'll take part in the coming rush quite relaxed with the one huntress-alt I use now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes. But the Christmas Expo ends Dec 15. I think there will be no releases until January.

Maybe we get a release date before, but.... No, I doubt any Victorian until 2020. So I have peace now.

Goood that you reminded me!!! I was sort of naive and thought as soon as the Expo ends they will release the new type4 homes!

I might have made a new premium alt right away. But now you reminded me I looked up my notes and ...

Friday June 21st I had the first look of the new camoers on the SLB16 .... and then a long WAIT! ... while the normal dropwise per day releases continued!! ... but only on Monday 16th of September 08:00 SLT I watched the first regions full of campers arise from beneath the ground ...

48745186842_e07160e690_b.jpg
Leora_Watchduck by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

... and was at the opening party with Patch and the moles ... and on Tuesday September 17th at 12:50 SLT my first alt caught her first camper!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I'm thinking that this will be a great time to pick up some prime sites due to abandons.

That is exactly the reason why I am determined to have at least three premiums hunting! ;)

Don't need more than one Victorian ... if there are any ... but a GOOD one ... and maybe a better houseboat ... and .... *greedon*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Goood that you reminded me!!! I was sort of naive and thought as soon as the Expo ends they will release the new type4 homes!

I might have made a new premium alt right away. But now you reminded me I looked up my notes and ...

Friday June 21st I had the first look of the new camoers on the SLB16 .... and then a long WAIT! ... while the normal dropwise per day releases continued!! ... but only on Monday 16th of September 08:00 SLT I watched the first regions full of campers arise from beneath the ground ...

Leora_Watchduck by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

... and was at the opening party with Patch and the moles ... and on Tuesday September 17th at 12:50 SLT my first alt caught her first camper!

I got new information, it appears that Patch Linden said differntly in group chat. That it will be a release in December. I can not confirm it, I have not seen it myself. Anyway, I do not trust casual talk from him even if he has said it, since only official statements are official.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/426577-ssp/?do=findComment&comment=2010003

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I got new information, it appears that Patch Linden said differntly in group chat. That it will be a release in December. I can not confirm it, I have not seen it myself. Anyway, I do not trust casual talk from him even if he has said it, since only official statements are official.

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/426577-ssp/?do=findComment&comment=2010003

/me nods, nods.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just checked ... they have 65 !!!! Regions unnamed allready on the map! No problem for them to go on releasing an average of one per day only traditionals, houseboats and campers till aftter New Years Eve! ... well into 2020!!

And no problem to add more that are allready on SSP! - without the new style!

On the other hand ... if they release two per day ... only 33 more days to go ...

But they have only THREE more named regions ... so today THIS is the choice :

SSPE307    Lobster Bight
SSPE323    Fish Tale
SSPE325    Tinwhistle

My bet is Lobster Bight

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I am putting this Blackwater Shoals house back in (few minutes) beach side, sunrise balcony etc oh and lighthouse !! https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Shoals/40/236/0

My alt just got it...3:45am slt...so someone else must have had it in the interim...abandoning shortly...not my dream spot!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

My alt just got it...3:45am slt...so someone else must have had it in the interim...abandoning shortly...not my dream spot!

I would go for it ... if I didn't happen to HAVE one Blackwater allready! ;)

You would have been my next door neighbour! It's a lovely spot I think. But everyone has her taste!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just checked ... they have 65 !!!! Regions unnamed allready on the map! No problem for them to go on releasing an average of one per day only traditionals, houseboats and campers till aftter New Years Eve! ... well into 2020!!

And no problem to add more that are allready on SSP! - without the new style!

On the other hand ... if they release two per day ... only 33 more days to go ...

But they have only THREE more named regions ... so today THIS is the choice :

SSPE307    Lobster Bight
SSPE323    Fish Tale
SSPE325    Tinwhistle

My bet is Lobster Bight

65? Good, good. We have not seen the houses, if they are new theme? We assume it is?

With so many, I hope they can release bigger batches, let us say 5 regions per day. But it's what I hope. I don't think 65 regions is going to be released all in one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

65? Good, good. We have not seen the houses, if they are new theme? We assume it is?

With so many, I hope they can release bigger batches, let us say 5 regions per day. But it's what I hope. I don't think 65 regions is going to be released all in one.

Well I should say definetely NOT more than 2 per day. These regions are just THERE ... there is land with a number where water has been till shortly. But they are not ready! Some seem halfway ready, others lack houses (just the green Lego- thingies)  others lack landscaping or even terraforming. They can release no quicker than they are able to make them. And up to now none of the unnamed ones seem ready.

I TPed around and didn't find out which are likely the nrext to be named.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I would go for it ... if I didn't happen to HAVE one Blackwater allready! ;)

You would have been my next door neighbour! It's a lovely spot I think. But everyone has her taste!

Places I like more than Blackwater is the problem ...

Snapshot_170.png

• Like 7

I love plots with no hedges, just landscape in between. I like Linden fences too. But hedges, especially 3 sides? Hedges on the side with best view to something attractive to look at? Eh, I don't like that. This is a really attractive land.

24 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Places I like more than Blackwater is the problem ...

Snapshot_170.png

But hedges can be perfect for others who seek that private, enclosed garden.

• Like 3

I love a good drop / quirky entrance to the home then opening out onto something (sunset and water being my favourites) but I also have a problem with too suburban (roads and hedges) it's not my passion. Love that they have put campers and trads together more in the same setting in some areas and then done these too. Everything in this region is quite grand even though the houses are not even in yet. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I love a good drop / quirky entrance to the home then opening out onto something (sunset and water being my favourites) but I also have a problem with too suburban (roads and hedges) it's not my passion. Love that they have put campers and trads together more in the same setting in some areas and then done these too. Everything in this region is quite grand even though the houses are not even in yet. 

Since they finish the region first, I bet a Linden dollar on that these regions are for the new theme homes. As soon as the Christmas Expo opens, the houses will be placed out.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Since they finish the region first, I bet a Linden dollar on that these regions are for the new theme homes. As soon as the Christmas Expo opens, the houses will be placed out.

I bet one Linden $ against you!

I am convinced all regions that are now to be seen in Belli ... plus some more till now in SSP ... will be filled with type 1 2 and 3 = traditionals, houseboats, campers little by little as time goes on.  Regions numbered SSP3xx seen in this screenshot

Only the NEW regions numbered SSP6xx south of what used to be Bellisseria will be type 4 ... 5?? ... 6??

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Even when I can't get the whole thing to render properly - just so many amazing new spots

Snapshot_172.png

I hate those huge evergreens with a passion. Wish they'd stop using them at walkways. Nobody would plant these in that area. They are meant to be used as wind breaks and screening to block views in RL. It's an automatic blacklist item for me

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.