When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Florence Reverie said:

Thank you so much DellaLaBella! Is here the best place to get info on new releases? I seem to always be late to the party. 

I don't stakeout any more but if I get a release I will post here as soon as receipt goes through and before I go in world to look at it. Or I will post if I see a region that was un released suddenly fill with people and the homes are being claimed there. SO quite fast and fast enough for anyone to grab properties in some releases but not others. 

Depends on which perma   - nently un released regions we are talking about ....

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So obviously only one release yesterday.  Today only three possibilities left (named and unreleased regions)

Havenbarrow -  Howling Pines - Permaglow

I would think it's Havenbarrow but as it is friday they MIGHT part with Permaglow.

I have things to do in RL and be away the next 9 hours so I will look up here how it has gone when I come back.

Good luck to all of you meanwhile!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Think I'll just put together a holiday theme with a tiny house Williamsburg.

That sounds lovely! If you have been away you may have missed the change of covenant, particularly this bit 

• Decoration should not be placed out any earlier than 30 days in advance of any holiday or season represented and must be removed within 15 days of the holiday or season passing.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, MelodyHaxx said:

Did they already do all of the releases today? And if not will there be any traditional homes?

i caught one last evening  , way after release . It was an abandon , but i put it back in the pool ,,, have a thing for the campers ,.  Good luck and post pictures ,, Love seeing all the creative things every one is doing with their  homes !!!

• Like 1

There were an incredible number of errors, but my guy alt managed to get one in Permaglow, after multiple relogs.  

It is near to the falls ... not the house next to them, but just across the water ... and, you know .... hmmm.

There's something a little disconcerting about this property. 

I'll have to get back to you.

Permaglow_draw.jpg.ec0979fc90607257554d5d0c6a9a94a1.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.