When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

Good luck for releases today I got the only abandon I regretted abandoning back today which is nice :) hope you all get what you want!

i keep seeing a houseboat ,hard to tell if its a release or not

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Suggested new region names... 

Evil Queen 

Big Bad Wolf

Huntsman

Gingerbread

Red Riding

On 11/16/2019 at 2:45 AM, TyrannyElemmiire said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

i keep seeing a houseboat ,hard to tell if its a release or not

Oooo tricky I just got back home so I'm not sure what's gone or what's still up - EDIT : no houseboat releases yet as far as i can see

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Caught and released a square-plotted houseboat on Lollipop just now. I think it has been going back and forth. I sure wish there was a way of telling "abandoned" or new release.

Yes I got that at 10.42 am my time (6.11pm now!) in the chat inworld someone did grab the Zio boat so that one is out of the running ...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Caught and released a square-plotted houseboat on Lollipop just now. I think it has been going back and forth. I sure wish there was a way of telling "abandoned" or new release.

No way of knowing, but does it matter if it’s an abandon or a new release? An awesome spot is an awesome spot...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

No way of knowing, but does it matter if it’s an abandon or a new release? An awesome spot is an awesome spot...

There are certainly degrees of "awesome-ness". A houseboat jammed between other houseboats may not be as appealing as one at the end of the pier, with a clear view of the water. A traditional lot in the middle of a flat green block doesn't have the appeal of one set on the water.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:
19 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

To me, it doesn't matter if it is an abandoned or a new release, but I do wish there was a way to see the actual plot location before hitting the final accept on the web page.  I wasted 3 of my 5 daily abandons one day by getting and releasing the exact same plot - even though it spanned about 20 minutes of time.

• Like 3

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

To me, it doesn't matter if it is an abandoned or a new release, but I do wish there was a way to see the actual plot location before hitting the final accept on the web page.  I wasted 3 of my 5 daily abandons one day by getting and releasing the exact same plot - even though it spanned about 20 minutes of time.

I've mentioned this before on the forums but it may take a Jira. Region names would help a lot.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yes, this is pretty much it. I don't look down upon abandons, if it is a great spot *for me*, which so far I haven't found. There are some new areas that appeal to me and I want to use my chances for those, not catching and throwing back the same boat, or boats I'm really not interested in (in the middle of a huge marina).

ETA: And yes, there can be such a delay between an abandon and when it shows up on the list again! Boats in particular go so quickly you almost feel compelled to jump on whatever shows up. "Do I? Don't I?"

Edited by Seicher Rae

28 minutes ago, Kayden Oconnell said:

There are certainly degrees of "awesome-ness". A houseboat jammed between other houseboats may not be as appealing as one at the end of the pier, with a clear view of the water.

Another person might say;

"A houseboat nestled between other houseboats may be more appealing than one on its own at the end of the pier."

Everyone has a different flavour of awesome sauce?

Same with flat plots in the centre, if someone is into driving, then space for a garage / driveway and easy access to roads in all directions might be more important.

• Like 1

If you can, try being inworld and bring up the map whilst searching on the land page continuing to check on the abandon parcels you regularly get to see if they are coming up Linden Home because if they are good chance it is what you will be getting. Real energy suck but it saved me many times. 

Not every time 😞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The ancestors are still pouting since their last prophecies didn't turn out quite as they should have ...

but they mumbeled something like "... next will be Wicked Stepmother ... if any today .... ;)

That is an awesome name! If I were in the market for a house, I would get that and do a fairytale cottage. 

I do wish it were houseboats after 3pm SLT LOL!

• Like 1

AFTER 3pm is rare but close to 3 rather common. These were the latest dates in the past 30 odd days:

14:41
14:47
14:49
14:50
14:53
14:54
14:55
14:55
14:56
15:09
15:13

For those who are used to am and pm: 14 means 2 pm  - 15 means 3 pm

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.