When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I know what is going to happen with the releases...

For the past few days I have had a schedule where I can click click click throughout the day. LL releases houses and campers. I want a boat. On Friday, when I have several appointments that will prevent me from click click click I will bet dollars to doughnuts that LL will release the boats.

There are multiple boat regions though, I doubt they will *all* be released Friday :) If they're going in SSP # order from Leora's predictions, today might be Piranhaconda Bay?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WOOT!!!! I kept getting the "Sorry but there has been an error..." message as I was wildly mashing BOAT BOAT BOAT buttons. See above comment where I stated that my ideal houseboat would be attached to SANDY LAND. Lookit what I just got! The boat in my "backyard" is better, but this is pretty darned good.

houseboat map.JPG

• Like 8

I put my trad in as well (good timing) as I've seen the upcoming region I want to go for now so yeah a lovely trad was available there and now my hopping has landed me with wicked stepmother I need to just stop clicking until secret location is named!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

Just now, Pussycat Catnap said:

Yeah if you notice, your plot actually has direct road access too. You could park a car or motorcycle on the top right of your plot and just drive off.

That was the whole idea with being attached to land, that this would be possible! Well, that and I just prefer the land-based ones and really do not like the large marina mazes. I like sandy because it reminds me of coastal areas where I have lived throughout my life. I've seen a couple of even more perfect places out there, but they are rare so unless I'm very much mistaken this will be the place I settle and folks can barge (pun pun!) in on me. :D

happy dance.JPG

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Just got a house in Howling Pines but meh so abandoned.

Then one in Rockham. Not too bad, region was about to do a restart so I couldn't get a good look but it seemed pretty close to the water - so might have a view. Will take a look later and see if it's worth keep 

Rockham is the business it's lovely (I just let it go because they have built my dream region) ... (one on left I added the river)

Snapshot_169.png

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, AveryWitt said:

I've been out of the loop for a couple weeks...... where is the new dream region?

He he I may need to keep that under wraps - I've been away from the real region searching and I took a walk around what they were building - red text parcels that are not named but built and seem almost there....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What is your dream region?

I will say they are trad parcels with camper views / landscape feels and also rocky heights style areas that are not as ready yet....not views of campers but views like the camper regions have

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

He he I may need to keep that under wraps - I've been away from the real region searching and I took a walk around what they were building - red text parcels that are not named but built and seem almost there....

ok fine.... I'll do some travelling....It can't be that hard to find.... smiles...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gah, this is just too funny. I've been on such high alert with the button mashing for days (and weeks before that, with catch and release), that now that I think I've finally landed The One I am absolutely exhausted! Like I ran a marathon or something. Sadly I'm all out of adult beverage, or I'd be day drinking in celebration.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Gah, this is just too funny. I've been on such high alert with the button mashing for days (and weeks before that, with catch and release), that now that I think I've finally landed The One I am absolutely exhausted! Like I ran a marathon or something. Sadly I'm all out of adult beverage, or I'd be day drinking in celebration.

the market can't be too far away.... you deserve something adult.... we all know the struggles of finding "the one"

I think for a lot "the one" doesn't even exist....

Edited by AveryWitt
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.