When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

38 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Closing down not yet I would say... but they should stop giving them out.

Why, the close down is still at least 18 months away. No reason to shut them down, yet, and they are still nice homes and some great layout designs. Community-layout is another story, though. But the homes are just fine.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

...Hammond is all I care about atm as well. I can live with not getting a spot there I want, but my whole thing is that I at least want the chance when it goes live....

That's exactly how I felt about Rocky Heights. Was no end dissapointed and really quite fed up when it was released with me not even noticing it because I had been sure after Well Springs release the day was over. But now I have a beachlot in Axim that is so exactly what I wanted that today I took a walk in Rocky Heights and found that even if I could have the very best of those I would not exchange them for my Axim lot.

Some day quite by chance you will get exactly what you dream of!

• Like 6

sorry if anyone asked this but wonder if they will add the new styles of homes to our already made mailboxes for more choices,i think that would be a good idea unless they are planning on giving us a even bigger parcel,otherwise the homes we all have now will become like Meadowbrook area and all the older homes where no one will want these anymore so all the work they are doing now and have done will be a waste in a way so giving us the new styles of homes to chose from as well at least all of the work into seperating and planning all the land would still be used.....

30 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Why, the close down is still at least 18 months away. No reason to shut them down, yet, and they are still nice homes and some great layout designs. Community-layout is another story, though. But the homes are just fine.

Because the more people living in them when you close them down, the more of a fiasco that close down becomes.

See all my comments on the previous page to that point.

Better to have a day when a thousand sim closure means one person is looking for a new home... than a day when it means 10,000 are... (numbers made up just for example)

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Because the more people living in them when you close them down, the more of a fiasco that close down becomes.

See all my comments on the previous page to that point.

Better to have a day when a thousand sim closure means one person is looking for a new home... than a day when it means 10,000 are... (numbers made up just for example)

Precisely. And there's still 18 months at least before there are enough 2019/2020 LL homes available to accommodate all premium users, so shutting down the old LL homes now would be a kin to evicting families into homelessness because you want to raze their neighborhood to build a shopping mall. No? LOL Linden Lab will surely give ample warning to those in original LL homes long before the sinking of that continent; they will have better notice than the people of Atlantis. apparently.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

sorry if anyone asked this but wonder if they will add the new styles of homes to our already made mailboxes for more choices,i think that would be a good idea unless they are planning on giving us a even bigger parcel,otherwise the homes we all have now will become like Meadowbrook area and all the older homes where no one will want these anymore so all the work they are doing now and have done will be a waste in a way so giving us the new styles of homes to chose from as well at least all of the work into seperating and planning all the land would still be used.....

No, they will not add them to our mailboxes. Patch Linden explained this months ago.

3 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Precisely. And there's still 18 months at least before there are enough 2019/2020 LL homes available to accommodate all premium users, so shutting down the old LL homes now would be a kin to evicting families into homelessness because you want to raze their neighborhood to build a shopping mall. No? LOL Linden Lab will surely give ample warning to those in original LL homes long before the sinking of that continent; they will have better notice than the people of Atlantis. apparently.

I think you are STILL not reading what I wrote.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

ok thank you,i haven't checked out anything from months ago only this forum recently when i got into wanting a Bellisseria home...thank you so much :)

Yw. I am not sure if it goes so far that the traditionals will be unpopular. I do not think it will be bad to have some homes available all the time. I think people did take and then abandon the old Linden homes to get one in a region or a place they like. This is not something new for Bellisseria. Some of the old Linden home types has also been sold out at times.

So, maybe there will be some empty houses in Bellisseria. But there will not be that anger from people who paid premium, only to discover that they have to wait and install autorefresh to try and get a home. Go to the page and get one.

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

We will have to abandon. There will be no trade-ins.

What I was wondering, Marianne, was if any newer models might be just added as another option in our mail box, somewhat like how they added the holiday lights -- switch your Continental to a Victorian, for example.....

For the first time since I started hunting for a Bella house, I have used up my 5 tries, not sure if that means my fingers are moving faster or there are more abandons going round - more likely the latter I think  My first resets at half past midnight so I will see if I can pick up something after that. Till then i will fiddle my thumbs!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kayden Oconnell said:

What I was wondering, Marianne, was if any newer models might be just added as another option in our mail box, somewhat like how they added the holiday lights -- switch your Continental to a Victorian, for example.....

Have they added holiday lights?

It was a thread here some months ago where @Patch Lindenor @Abnor Moleexplained that they would not add more different houses in the Mailbox. Adding some small decor is different. I know they added more textures in the Mailbox a little while ago. I did not look on the objects to see if it was something new among them.

20 minutes ago, Kayden Oconnell said:

I think that was discounted by Patch months ago.  There will be new themes but you would have to vacate your current home to try for the next theme.

Edited by ZsaZsaZahira
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Have they added holiday lights?

It was a thread here some months ago where @Patch Lindenor @Abnor Moleexplained that they would not add more different houses in the Mailbox. Adding some small decor is different. I know they added more textures in the Mailbox a little while ago. I did not look on the objects to see if it was something new among them.

oh ok, thanks -- didn't see that.........boy, that will make for another mad rush of abandons

• Like 1

I was only paying half attention at the time, but I got the impression the new(er) houses planned for the future would be a completely different style.   Putting a Victorian house on a street of traditionals would change the character of the neighborhood.  I should think they'll have regions that are just that particular style, whether its Victorian or some other.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Rabbit Run released.

Patch and Whitney are there - I've had another frantic search for the right home there as well - not to be found as yet! .... again two of the campers I got are now stuck on the land page :( !!!!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, GinaFreumann said:

I just got a camper but can't get the lm to it!  Tried Chrome & Foxfire, but it just says I need a new ap to open SL.  Well, the store doesn't have an ap for Second Life!  Anyone come across this befoe?

Choose show on map. Copy the location and paste in open chat - if you are logged in. Then click on it in open chat and teleport.

9 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

This is the first time in months, that the home page has given me the option of chosing between a camper and a traditional. So happy to see we are getting to this point

Nah, it has happened several times in the past. This morning too. Last week something very special happened, the home page had all three up - Houses, boats and campers. The boat was just an abandoned one and vanished fast.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.