When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

As I had predicted: a late releaese!

Pattern that SEEMS to be the new normal:

Monday Wednesday Friday : one early and one late release - Tuesday and Thursday ONE release medium timed.

shhhhhhh... pretend we haven't noticed... so it'll go on that way... 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Morena Tully said:

Orion falls did have *one* traditional.. alt nabbed it, letting it go. Neighbor house is from original release.

(this is it, still in pool 2:56)

Snapshot_001.png

I'm surprised that one is still unclaimed. That's a really cool location with some very interesting neighbors across the street.

PussyCatStanding_003.jpg

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

OMG You are so right about that ….Things that make you hmmmmmm….. I still think that the Houses should have been available to those who have the old block houses with Mushroom shrubs first... smh.. just sayn… Fact is we are giving up the RL Coins for PREMIUM!!!!!!    giphy.gif.cf34876f5efeeb137fc56ed099292ea3.gif

3 hours ago, Intodeep said:

OMG You are so right about that ….Things that make you hmmmmmm….. I still think that the Houses should have been available to those who have the old block houses with Mushroom shrubs first... smh.. just sayn… Fact is we are giving up the RL Coins for PREMIUM!!!!!!   

It's not too hard right now to get into Bellisseria. The campers are taking time to clear, and people abandon boats and houses often. 1-2 new sims are added per weekday.

So if you want in, now is the time to abandon the old linden home and start looking. It took me about 2 days to get a spot. If you read up there is a lot of writing out on the likely timing for releases, and there are groups like Bellisseria Citizens that monitor for it and announce when it's time to start hitting refresh on the house page.

And...

The house at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orion Falls/237/233/42

was abandoned again about 2 hours ago and is still available as I type this.

If I didn't have a traditional already, I'd be trying to get that one. I at least really like the location.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

It's not too hard right now to get into Bellisseria. The campers are taking time to clear, and people abandon boats and houses often. 1-2 new sims are added per weekday.

So if you want in, now is the time to abandon the old linden home and start looking. It took me about 2 days to get a spot. If you read up there is a lot of writing out on the likely timing for releases, and there are groups like Bellisseria Citizens that monitor for it and announce when it's time to start hitting refresh on the house page.

And...

The house at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orion Falls/237/233/42

was abandoned again about 2 hours ago and is still available as I type this.

If I didn't have a traditional already, I'd be trying to get that one. I at least really like the location.

........................and this house it still not taken.

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.