When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Choose show on map. Copy the location and paste in open chat - if you are logged in. Then click on it in open chat and teleport.

Thats the trouble. It just stays on the "Go to your Second Life Home" page, there's no slurl to copy.

Someone gave me a page in group chat, that opens the web page inworld--can't find it now.  What tab is it in?

27 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Congrats!  Where is your ideal?

An abandon. And thanks to all the amazing people that help so much in this forum, I've managed to derender a huge rock that was blocking part of the view. You guys are amazing, you've inspired me to keep on looking while enjoying the process, and I've learnt so much from you all

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, GinaFreumann said:

Thats the trouble. It just stays on the "Go to your Second Life Home" page, there's no slurl to copy.

Someone gave me a page in group chat, that opens the web page inworld--can't find it now.  What tab is it in?

Oh sorry, I don't know. You could teleport to the region and click on the ground around the homes until you find the correct one?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GinaFreumann said:

Have you tried looking on your Dashboard under Land Manager - My Mainland? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Have you tried looking on your Dashboard under Land Manager - My Mainland? 

Didn't think of that.  It at least tells me what region, and part of an address.   I'm safe for now, I took a LM.  But I'd like to find that inworld web page cause it'll probably happen again.  I'm still going for the lakeside camper lol  This is what the land manager shows:

Sanctuary Rabbit Run (60,148) 512 512      

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

Didn't think of that.  It at least tells me what region, and part of an address.   I'm safe for now, I took a LM.  But I'd like to find that inworld web page cause it'll probably happen again.  I'm still going for the lakeside camper lol  This is what the land manager shows:

Sanctuary Rabbit Run (60,148) 512 512      

That is sufficient info for you to find it on a map (the only thing it's not showing is elevation). If I knew what "inworld web page" you were talking about, I'd try to help more, but I don't know what it is you are referring to. Looks like no one else does, either! lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Elena Core said:

First time to me!! And I couldnt be happier, because it led me to my ideal spot! Falling in love with SL again (drama mode on)

Glad to hear it! Every time I think I find it or I can't be tempted further they tempt me further and I go after it :) ...but they have built and are ready to release the regions I like so we shall see will be good to stick!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

In the next few minutes I'm letting go a camper. In the mountains , Orion Falls, Sited next to a rushing stream and waterfall, and with distant sea views.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orion Falls/83/93/47

It's my second camper in a lovely spot, so I just must really want something else...I'll know it when I find it!!!

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

In the next few minutes I'm letting go a camper. In the mountains , Orion Falls, Sited next to a rushing stream and waterfall, and with distant sea views.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Orion Falls/83/93/47

It's my second camper in a lovely spot, so I just must really want something else...I'll know it when I find it!!!

One of the alts I swore not to have again got this can't way to see - I'm on a long journey all day sounds wonderful though! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Damn, are LL predictable or not?

@Leora Jacobus, you still have that spreadsheat over release times?

I feel it has been a lot of releases just before 7 AM and after 2 PM.

They changed their tactics lately so the old spreadsheet will not help predict the future!

Lately it has been one early release and another late one on the same day.

• Like 1

Named and unreleased are ....

SSPE069    Badger Mounds
SSPE084    Antelope Lake
SSPE085    Todds Landing
SSPE094    Nicholasville
SSPE100    Huney Junction
SSPE115    Coyote Canyon

SSPE253    Hammond Park

Except Hammond Park they are all campers as far as I know ...but mixed as someone said

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Nicholasville are trads. But that region had yellow markers up in the sky, is it not supposed to be red ones when ready? I haven't been there in a couple days though.

still yellow as i can see 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

My computer clock say 6:51:33 AM PDT up in the right corner of the SL window

Just now it is 15:00 over here 3:00 pm and since last sunday we have wintertime which makes us only 8 hours ahead of SLT (used to be 9) I just opened Second Life and it says 7:00 SLT in the upper right corner. But I had noticed the camper rush about 30 minutes ago.

You are right and I was wrong!! Some of my clocks show still the old time.

So I will correct my above posting!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.