When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Another day waiting for Hampton Park. 😔

In a couple of months, there will be lots of Traditionals, boats and campers when we fight to get a Victorian house. I wonder how much they change the landscaping.

Victorian housing would be a good way of blending the steampunk community into Bellisseria without too many landscape changes

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

what regions are ready for release with traditionals on it?  Just Hammond Park?

Badger Mounds, Todds Landing, Rabbit Run, Nicholasville, Hammond Park, and eventually the unnamed one(still can't understand why that one is sitting as it is).

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

My alt got a camper in Hope Springs this morning.  The other campers seem close, but this is the parcel: https://gyazo.com/882f57c18c679fd4eb4301339f7fa3bd.  Think I will have some fun sitting out looking at the falls.

Wow, great view!!! I am also keeping an eye on Rabbit Run, looks like a really nice area

• Like 1

Nicholasville are Trads. Also one unnamed region north of Gentle Grove. This unnamed one is in the works, I can not guess how far they come with it.

Means we have a balance now of campers and trads 3/3 regions, if the unnamed one is counted in.

Edited by Marianne Little
added a sentence
  • Like 4

got a camper yesterday and a bunch over the  little hill at the  foot of my space  that section  have the big yellow box in the sky and the writing text  in front and on the vacant campers  note ,,,,, yesterday for a bit that whole section disapeared and a huge square hole just showing water.   i guess some time today or this week ,  

i have a question  when i got my camper no one behind me      just a bit of land trees and it was not part of the  yellow that was showing so for a few hours it was fine   and as i was  placing items  boom a camper landed next to me  behind me  note there were no red lines or anything there before , just a litle hill and trees and you could see the trad homes ,,, so   i am a bit confused as   does this happen a lot  . it was not there in the morning release when i got my camper and the neighbor across the road got hers .  i walked around the back  when i got it and no camper   behind me   ,  and no other camper on their other side  just a bit of a let down as it was so beautiful and now feeling  the bit of cramping like in the house boats ,   and it  has that look now     it the angle was different  might not be as bad  i know you can roatate  it   and the plot  looks bigger   yellow lines show how far you can put your stuff  ,,,   not complaining just asking dose and will and can it happen again ,

as i said there was no red green line where it is now  and  why would ll put a camper there a few hours after a release    could it be a bought land    also can people now buy belissa  camper land ,,, trying to understand , 

but i do like the campers more that the house boats due to the usuable land and what for a time a nice space  ,. not complaingng   just confused and trying to understand 

Edited by roseelvira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.