When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

42 minutes ago, IIINADIANNEIII said:

never heard of it....it's not a good location?

All locations are fine for somebody. It's not anything near what i'm looking for(green water.. without a view of trailers or houseboats).

It'd be a great spot for somebody looking to get in to Bellisseria at all, though.

Edit: Finally managed to get in, so going to go let the house go.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

All locations are fine for somebody. It's not anything near what i'm looking for(green water.. without a view of trailers or houseboats).

It'd be a great spot for somebody looking to get in to Bellisseria at all, though.

Edit: Finally managed to get in, so going to go let the house go.

i think i may just have gotten yours lol...i can't even seem to log in yet lol

Edited by IIINADIANNEIII

Morning my great hunters!!! Early here in Europe, and three different campers have gone through (around 12:00 am). I guess it's abandons, from people getting ready for new releases.

I am sure some of us will get new homes this week, there are several areas that look almost ready to be released. I'm waiting for a nice camper facing  a lake/river, fingers crossed!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Morning my great hunters!!! Early here in Europe, and three different campers have gone through (around 12:00 am). I guess it's abandons, from people getting ready for new releases.

I am sure some of us will get new homes this week, there are several areas that look almost ready to be released. I'm waiting for a nice camper facing  a lake/river, fingers crossed!!!

It is Paislee Springs and Quitmann campers ... :) also good morning! yesterday two different campers in Copper Kettle and one in Whackamole that I have seen - Quitmannout of the loop but Paislee currently still in

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

I was involved with 2 of those camper releases in Paislee Springs.  Earlier today, I claimed a camper there, intending to use it to try release-and-catch, to switch owners.  I do have a different nice property that I would like to keep, but pry out of the hands of an alt, and I wanted to practice.

So a little after 11 SLT I went in to look at the parcel. (It's glitched btw, still has hovertext).  So I filed a ticket on it, and we went exploring.  We noticed that a nearby parcel was owned by Governor Linden.  After about an hour, we returned to Nika's parcel, and I saw that the other parcel was still in maintenance. 

I decided to test the theory that I've seen espoused here that more than one parcel has to be released for them to show up on the land page.  So I abandoned my parcel, then hit backspace on the land page and reclaimed it.  And sure enough, the other parcel had been claimed by someone too, after sitting around for more than an hour.  Corroborating evidence for the theory, I guess.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Also, this provides more cautionary tales for attemping release-and-catch.  If more than one property has to be available for an abandon to show up on the land page, then you really only have a 50% chance, at most, of getting the one you abandon. 

ETA: So, I suppose, the way to try release-and-catch would be to have TWO properties on hand that you're willing to abandon, and it would be best if they're different styles - say a camper and a houseboat.  Pick a very slow time, and abandon the one you want to catch.  If you lose it, oh well.  But if it hangs around in maintenance, then abandon the OTHER one, to force it to show up.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Also, this provides more cautionary tales for attemping release-and-catch.  If more than one property has to be available for an abandon to show up on the land page, then you really only have a 50% chance, at most, of getting the one you abandon. 

yes - this is why the alt to main is risky - you don't know if you have the maint parcel or the trigger parcel and therefore what order they will come up on the land page ... could be immediately one after the other or a wait for the trigger (the trigger I think comes first out) so would mean in some cases having to refresh past the first one you see on the land page in order to catch the maint parcel you want or vice versa. I think ITS KIND OF TRICKY TO WORK OUT :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

This sounds like a good thing. There would be too many possibilities for exploits otherwise.

Yes I agree although I have tried a couple of times to work it out! There's a camper at Paislee in maint now for a while so I expect that to come up again once another one enters the system. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Lol I suppose I could abandon my one there again, if you want another test.

I got to go get dressed etc ready for my Monday (8am here) but Paislee still in maint - I need to give myself a little break until about 2pm my time for possible releases!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

I used to be an addicted hunter but have sort of become tired of it. So I am not sure if my alt will take part in the hunts of this week ... allthough I MIGHT run autorefresh on my netbook just out of curiosity to see when and what is released. I certainly will keep NO camper because my malealt has one like most people want "facing a lake/river" ... and I doubt if any other will top that.

If and when he'll be giving it up (he MIGHT when the wintersurprise is revealed) I'll annonce it here.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I find this theory about there having to be TWO abandons before they show takes some believing! TOO complicated for my taste! I abandoned tons of homes, usually stayed and watched and more that 90% were taken within a minute (or less). I tried this game (one person abandoning at an exact time the other trying to catch it) several times as catcher and abandoner  and it NEVER worked out with TWO exceptions:

The last two SUPER homes I got at Blackwater Shoals and at Axim (Beachhouse) I got this way!! Both on a Weekend. Blackwater I just asked the owner (because house was empty) if she might be abandoning it and she said "Yes! I can do so right away!" ... and we timed it and it HAPPENED! ... Second time a friend who knew I was keen on that lot got a better one and we met Saturday midnight SLT and it HAPPENED! ...

So what did I learn? It CAN be done but it should be done at a weekend at a very quiet time and it is risky!! But if the person who abandons the house will do so anyway - what do you have to loose? Therefor if I had a home I cherish on an alt I would NEVER run this risk just to get it on my main. If I only can afford one Premium- membership why not for the alt? The main can do without! MY main did so for eleven years!! *lol*

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Did you ever try to be logged in on the same Account with two machines simultaniously? PC and Phone or some such.

I just try to with my Netbook plus PC - so far seems to function.

I have done the same.  Logged in on tablet and laptop.  Sometimes I throw my phone in there, too, but clicking that little radio button is very tricky on the cell.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.