When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@Quartz Mole - I'm standing at my new Camper plot, but there is no camper and the rezzer just tells me to pick a building but gives me no options:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Coyote Canyon/87/149/59

There is a plot next to me that appears to also be missing its camper.

Or maybe @Dyna Mole

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

14 minutes ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

I had that spot, lost the camper so abandoned it.

I like the plot well enough and the Moles can fix the camper-missing issue. 

And Dyna too the rescue.  Region  restarting though

:)

• Like 1

• Moles

There was no need to restart the region, if that was the issue.  All you needed to do was reset your mailbox.  Click and hold for three seconds.  I did that for your parcel and for your neighbor to the SW.   Please let me know if that ever doesn't work.

BTW, that is a beautiful spot for a camping trailer.😎  You really got lucky.

Edited by Dyna Mole
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

The one river side camper was still unclaimed when I was there about 5 minutes ago.

It is still unclaimed.    I am just across the river from it.  I really lucked out and got a nice location.  I think I'll have my alt try this one and see how I like it.  Location can make a big difference along with the landscaping that is already there.  At least for me it does. I don't even want to turn the sound off on my parcel cause I can hear the waterfall and the birds.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

There was no need to restart the region, if that was the issue.  All you needed to do was reset your mailbox.  Click and hold for three seconds.  I did that for your parcel and for your neighbor to the SW.   Please let me know if that ever doesn't work.

BTW, that is a beautiful spot for a camping trailer.😎  You really got lucky.

I totally forgot about that "click the controller and hold" stuff to reset when it goes wonky.

Thank you so much though.  Not sure who initiated the region restart.  Maybe there were other issues that weren't getting fixed the normal way.

The only plot on this region that I like better than the one I got is the neighbor that you fixed.  That one is a bit more elevated, a bit more private, and next to the waterfall pond.  I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with though.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I totally forgot about that "click the controller and hold" stuff to reset when it goes wonky.

Thank you so much though.  Not sure who initiated the region restart.  Maybe there were other issues that weren't getting fixed the normal way.

The only plot on this region that I like better than the one I got is the neighbor that you fixed.  That one is a bit more elevated, a bit more private, and next to the waterfall pond.  I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with though.

Hee hee I perved your location that does look like a great spot.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

The one river side camper was still unclaimed when I was there about 5 minutes ago. It looks like it's actually been tossed back enough times to get a timeout. Yet it's one of the broadsides of the plot that runs right along the river.

I got a couple in Coyote riverside but it wasn't speaking to me as a region they all have their focus design wise - just wasn't for me! I am waiting on some other regions but have two abandons that are great to make a decision over - it's whatever feels right! Update : popped a waterfall view abandon back because I had two waterfalls to decide over and chose the region that I like more. :) (the Orion Falls I got yesterday I love)

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3

*** Apologies for the cross posting I just read the SSP thread I hate to relay info :( .....***

New named regions that I can see ... 

Sparkle Bottoms (I want just for the name alone)

Blossom Rocks

Possom Place

Leech Lake

Roaring Bear

Tickle Ridge

Beaver Lagoon

Cowabunga

Howling Pines

HavenBarrow

Sassafras

Canyon Ball Run

EDit: also Calleya and Butterhedge

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.