When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I brought up the land page a while ago, just to bask in the unending stream of Belli properties.  A Trad popped up, and I took it: a pretty nice corner property in Templeby, which is a flattish region with no water.  Let it go, grabbed instantly.  Went back to land page, trad did not pop up.

More campers ... more .... got bored and took one.   Must have been close to the last one before the land page went back to Meadowbrook.  An OK camper in Hope Springs, which is a fun region with cute stream and falls that lead to a pond with pretty raft & fishing dock nearby.  Also some campers nestled into foothills.  This one, though, while very close to all that,  has neighbors on 3 sides, so maybe that's why it was hanging out on the land page.  People can afford to be a little picky?  Regions around there are still waiting release, and there's obviously more cute camper parcels coming up.

• Like 1

I am waiting for water view camper. Facing the water (or could be positioned to face) I have not found this (came close apart from the alt to main fiasco) in releases and abandons because even if the parcel is next to the water often I can't see it from the parcel and much de render blands out the landscape and if you get a parcel with no water and want to add your own water feature that eats into 175 and it's easier to keep going to get that water view from your camper. 

To add - Lake Dacus campers - at least 3 separate ones yesterday / today as abandons. Whackamole still coming up as well. They are all mid -region no water parcels and yet often at abandon times they get immediately picked up. So someone is clicking on them and it is not just me I think! 

Or maybe it is... !!

And to edit again - some have tiny slips of water viewable like a little river or a lake but I think people are looking for open water view as much as possible and in increasing the privacy of the parcels perhaps that has been the priority in building - providing seclusion and privacy ... but sometimes this hides the feature people crave. Water balances the elements - people love water!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The number of camper regions they are working on will make it more than enough. Beach campers will be the hot ones?

Agreed. Once it reaches that saturation level then they can go gusto on the newer themes. I'm sure the campsites freed up some traditionals and houseboats by attrition, though those will always be more popular than campers, and the campers are a lot more popular than I expect them to be. But if most recent releases are taking longer to sell-out then that means approaching saturation (which is a good thing).

12 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

If there are campers always available then it becomes possible to start closing down the old continent?

They have already said they will not close down the original LL Homes regions until a majority of the 2019 LL homes are ready and available, they estimated mid to late 2020 at the earliest, possibly even mid 2021 - so those will be around for quite some time to come.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alyona Su said:

They have already said they will not close down the original LL Homes regions until a majority of the 2019 LL homes are ready and available, they estimated mid to late 2020 at the earliest, possibly even mid 2021 - so those will be around for quite some time to come.

Yeah, after i thought about it, are a lot of people still with homes over there, a few campers wouldn't mop that up.

10 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I think people are looking for open water view as much as possible and in increasing the privacy of the parcels perhaps that has been the priority in building - providing seclusion and privacy ... but sometimes this hides the feature people crave. Water balances the elements - people love water!

You may be right.  Curiosity made me pick up this quite private abandon, right over the hill from gorgeous falls that lead to a pond (not in pic).  Maybe people are holding out for one right on that pond or those falls!  Gotta run now, will let go later today.

gaveup_001.thumb.jpg.ec697c26241a65ee54ee31d094a28ffd.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

You may be right.  Curiosity made me pick up this quite private abandon, right over the hill from gorgeous falls that lead to a pond (not in pic).  Maybe people are holding out for one right on that pond or those falls!  Gotta run now, will let go later today.

I am certainly holding out for the right one. They have built them. I keep missing out the ones that come up! I am very precise in what I want I feel others are as well .... especially if they see a camper as their only parcel which I do - not a second or third home. 

Edited by Chloe Dolores

11 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is pure stubborness that makes me cling to the hope about Hammond park. When that's gone, I am going to ignore talk about regions here, there, everywhere, and just do my thing while autorefresh is on.

I think.

Or?

Hahah, definitely. The region names are all a blur to me. I only know what three of them are: Copper kettle (the first trailer I got on Friday) - only because that is an awesome region name do I remember it, Wiggle... because it's a funny-silly name that has the super-special-to-me trailer that I'm keeping forever and ever, and Lake Tatakaka, where my first camper resides and I will be abandoning on Friday, November 1st.

So your comment about regions names has given me cause to realize I never pay attention to them, except in these three cases. I cannot tell you the region name my Hetercera playground is on, and has been on for... whoa... I am so bad. LOL

Edit: Spini. LOL I had to go look it up! ~facepalms~

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Victorian housing would be a good way of blending the steampunk community into Bellisseria without too many landscape changes

Wondering when there are new house styles if they will be another option for current lots, or if we will need to abandon a current lot to get one???

I have split my screen now, just to see if Hammond Park goes down. This is so inconvenient. I have things to do that I should use the whole screen for. My auto-refresh has stopped to alert me when Traditional comes up on the screen for houses. I know the mucic works, for it plays when I refresh more than 10 times. But I don't dare to restart or clean history or (whip my husband into cleaning up the computer, I mean). Because I fear to be jinxed and the region is released.

I know it sounds obsessive, but now it is pure stubborness and grumpiness. I don't even care about the parcels so much anymore. But I'll be damned before I give up now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, roseelvira said:

i have a question  when i got my camper no one behind me      just a bit of land trees and it was not part of the  yellow that was showing so for a few hours it was fine   and as i was  placing items  boom a camper landed next to me  behind me  note there were no red lines or anything there before , just a litle hill and trees and you could see the trad homes ,,, so   i am a bit confused as   does this happen a lot  . it was not there in the morning release when i got my camper and the neighbor across the road got hers .  i walked around the back  when i got it and no camper   behind me   ,  and no other camper on their other side  just a bit of a let down as it was so beautiful and now feeling  the bit of cramping like in the house boats ,   and it  has that look now     it the angle was different  might not be as bad  i know you can roatate  it   and the plot  looks bigger   yellow lines show how far you can put your stuff  ,,,   not complaining just asking dose and will and can it happen again ,

It sounds like the region next to you hadn't properly rezzed and then it did. All the regions they're releasing have filled regions around them. They're not empty regions. So if you saw it as empty, you weren't seeing what was really there. The best way to solve that is to cross the boundary into the region that isn't showing properly. It usually makes it pop (or if it's offline, it'll tell you that... when it's offline, it's like it isn't there at all).

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have split my screen now, just to see if Hammond Park goes down. This is so inconvenient. I have things to do that I should use the whole screen for. My auto-refresh has stopped to alert me when Traditional comes up on the screen for houses. I know the mucic works, for it plays when I refresh more than 10 times. But I don't dare to restart or clean history or (whip my husband into cleaning up the computer, I mean). Because I fear to be jinxed and the region is released.

I know it sounds obsessive, but now it is pure stubborness and grumpiness. I don't even care about the parcels so much anymore. But I'll be damned before I give up now.

Hoping it is today or at least this week and you get it!!

55 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is pure stubborness that makes me cling to the hope about Hammond park. When that's gone, I am going to ignore talk about regions here, there, everywhere, and just do my thing while autorefresh is on.

I think.

Or?

Don't worry, they'll release it tomorrow when I have a doctor's appointment to go to lol.

Hammond is all I care about atm as well. I can live with not getting a spot there I want, but my whole thing is that I at least want the chance when it goes live.

Maybe on the unnamed region but heaven knows when that'll be a thing. It seems to be getting completely ignored.

Even getting abandons is getting overly exhausting.

I wish you the best of luck, though! ❤️

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

So its become a vendetta, then? Good luck! You'll kill it, just keep at it. :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Closing down not yet I would say... but they should stop giving them out.

I remember a time when if all the old homes were taken, I got a page saying 'sucks to be you' in nicer terms...

That page needs to come back if all the Bellisaria's are taken.

Every person who ends up on an old home becomes one more unpleasant customer experience when the day comes to force them to move on. Let them start trickling out now - and keep releases coming so that 'come back later' page comes back less often...

Better to tell someone to wait a little bit now, than to auto-return their home on them a year from now and tell them to scramble alongside everyone else...

Nobody likes getting displaced in eminent domain... That kind of experience gets remembered for a very long time...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap

2 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Every person who ends up on an old home becomes one more unpleasant customer experience when the day comes to force them to move on.

There have to be a huge group of people with homes there who don't even know about Bellisseria yet. Once the pressure goes on it could get a bit tricky.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

- some have tiny slips of water viewable like a little river or a lake but I think people are looking for open water view as much as possible and in increasing the privacy of the parcels perhaps that has been the priority in building - providing seclusion and privacy ... but sometimes this hides the feature people crave. Water balances the elements - people love water!

Some.

But personally if I could get that closed mountain experience with a 1024m plot... my traditional on the road in the rather flat 'rocky heights' would get tossed.

I love the mountain look, I dislike ocean views (odd to say for a houseboat person... but I like the river houseboats we have in San Francisco, and along the inland waterways of the Pacific northwest - lots of green, none of that horrible sand).

But the campers are just too small.

I think it's a good thing that some of these plots are 512m so people can get some mainland without tiering up... but I think it was a mistake to make that a very common style. It should instead have been something like 1/6 of the campers, trads, and boats would have been 512m - and on a different pulldown so people knew that going into them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

There have to be a huge group of people with homes there who don't even know about Bellisseria yet. Once the pressure goes on it could get a bit tricky.

Exactly... and everytime some new player jumps into a home there, they add to that pool of people that will be tricky to displace.

I think they should close off letting anyone GET a home there... about a week ago...

And then wait 2 years before closing/deleting actual sims.

Right now if you look at green dots on the map, the old homes are actually pretty active... we need to stop adding to that... and then let it mostly die off naturally LONG BEFORE they kick anyone out of them. Much better if they're only chasing out old hermits and innactive accounts than if they shut the light off on an active playerbase.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.