When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For anyone looking for a Camper in the "Lakelands" (like what I did there?) - I'll be releasing mine at Lake Tatakaka tomorrow morning (Friday, Nov. 1, somewhere between 5 and 6 AM SL time) - if anyone wants to actually try for it, let me know what SL time you'd like me to let it go. :)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lake Tatakaka/202/57/35

And it doesn't look like it on the map, but direct access to the lake and a Mole Cuddle-spot on the way there. Feel free to TP and explore it if you like, and grab my Trick or Treat gift while you're there (that's the reason I'm waiting until tomorrow - so people can get that, and I guarantee you want it!)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My new way is to let the alt click first and if the unknown error message comes in I think "release"! ogout and log in as my main. Badger Mounds not for me though so released that one also. I have a feeling I will be clicking on the phone if they do one later - Halloween party to go to !

• Like 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

For me there have been only houses! ... or so I thought! might have overlooked the alternatives.

Easily done! I think there were two split style regions ready or named (trads and campers) so that scenario is due again soon :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am sure they made too much of them!! lots of more camper regions to come!

No such thing as too many Campers! Hahaha

If they keep selling out then there is still not enough of them, right? But dreadnought, I see more Traditional houses and houseboats in the works.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Not everyone is sitting and waiting to snatch them as soon as they're available. Some people work, sleep, leave their houses, socialize, bathe, etc.

It's nice that we're getting to the point where people who are unable to watch the land page day and night are able to get new Linden Homes fairly easily, or does it make the fishing game less fun when the lake is well-stocked?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

It's nice that we're getting to the point where people who are unable to watch the land page day and night are able to get new Linden Homes fairly easily

Yes, much better for those people! Hopefully some who have less time to spend can find a lovely spot and enjoy Bellisseria as residents.

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Campers come and go on the land page fairly often now, which is good.  I think it might not necessarily be an indication of surfeit, but folks shopping around among the several different TYPES of camping regions now in circulation.

There's a fair amount of variation among camping regions.  Campwich ( to me it makes sense to refer to the entire first release as "Campwich", not just the Campwich Forest region) is low-lying and has  lots of lakes and streams, nearly all plots green, gently rolling landscape.  Recently, there have been a lot of campers in central/north Belli in mountain foothills, many sited on rock, often quite private.  In the flatter areas, these northerly regions "feel" to me like RL campgrounds,  trailers grouped closely together near a pond or creek.  In Belli's head, there are many campers in high rolling hills, lots of rocks and some tall waterfalls. There are beach campers coming in the southwest, and more river campers in what seems like a slightly rougher landscape with many small waterfalls along a waterway running between the sand campers and the south of Campwich.  

There's a lot of variation in "feel" among camper parcels, and I expect there will be much hopping as folks try out the various landscaping styles. 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.