When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour and 10 minutes after the region release, I copy from the Bellisseria Citizens chat:

Madison Creek Available Campers:
Madison Creek (224,24,37)
Madison Creek (232,46,37)
Madison Creek (236,139,40)
Madison Creek (225,177,44)
Madison Creek (223,200,46)
Madison Creek (207,225,47)
Madison Creek (129,176,32)
Madison Creek (30,178,40)
Madison Creek (26,237,40)
Madison Creek (110,45,31)
Madison Creek (144,32,37)
Madison Creek (201,134,41)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

..and like meadowbrook, there's nothing wrong with them, it's just if you are not looking for those plots at the moment.

No kidding!  An hour and 15 minutes after the release I brought up the land page and took the first thing I saw, which turned out to be this red one in Madison Creek.  The neighbor assured me that my alt was the first owner.  Set draw distance to 200 and the beautiful waterfall upriver can be seen in the middle of the view from the camper porch.  There are two picnic areas on the little road leading to the bridge, and quite a bit of protected land downstream on this side of the river.

purvis_001.thumb.png.29202839b67b03548eba9b3625170138.png

• Like 8

The steady flow of campers has ended ... it's Meadowbrook again.

There have been three houses ... but I didn't catch any of them.

I do not know if that has allways been the case but my autorefesh only sounds the alarm- music after having SHOWN me the house for quite some time, directly before refreshing again, so unless I keep an eye on the netbook there's no chance to get the house - usually - there are exceptions! ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It is still not a house. Those who want a house, does not want a camper.

Did LL miscalculate the demand for campers?

Well, that's for them to know.  But I can tell you one thing: if LL allowed one premium avatar to have a first generation LH, AND one new 512 simultaneously, all of the campers they've built so far would disappear in an instant.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

No kidding!  An hour and 15 minutes after the release I brought up the land page and took the first thing I saw, which turned out to be this red one in Madison Creek.  The neighbor assured me that my alt was the first owner.  Set draw distance to 200 and the beautiful waterfall upriver can be seen in the middle of the view from the camper porch.  There are two picnic areas on the little road leading to the bridge, and quite a bit of protected land downstream on this side of the river.

beautiful area !!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

The steady flow of campers has ended ... it's Meadowbrook again.

There have been three houses ... but I didn't catch any of them.

I do not know if that has allways been the case but my autorefesh only sounds the alarm- music after having SHOWN me the house for quite some time, directly before refreshing again, so unless I keep an eye on the netbook there's no chance to get the house - usually - there are exceptions! ;)

I have this problem too, on Chrome.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Well, that's for them to know.  But I can tell you one thing: if LL allowed one premium avatar to have a first generation LH, AND one new 512 simultaneously, all of the campers they've built so far would disappear in an instant.

Well sure, campers would be the only option. People usually want to utilize their perks.

It is still possible to hold Mainland 512m plus a camper without any land fee.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

10143006_whatsgoingon.pngaaa.pngaaa.pngsky_001.thumb.png.28ff60793917966781bb1cb607f2f195.png

the big yellow  ribbon in the sky ,,,  and the lines around the camper and hover text my camera could not pick it up    the text 

I have heard that Yellow = working on it and Red = Ready for release.

Even if a region can have the red band for days and weeks, they aren't released with yellow.

Correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.