When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, roseelvira said:

i have a question is there a difference if it is a just released camper or a say your are the seond owner what is the difference ,,,, is  there a different tetxture box   

There's no difference at all...apart from the emotional boost one might get from being the first!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That is sufficient info for you to find it on a map (the only thing it's not showing is elevation). If I knew what "inworld web page" you were talking about, I'd try to help more, but I don't know what it is you are referring to. Looks like no one else does, either! lol

Just like trying to figure out the right search words for anything.  Its the thingamajig, you know, the whachmacallit.  😄  I've got it now, by opening marketplace in the content tab, then clicking on home. That takes me to the dashboard page I normally use in Chrome.   Its the long way around, but works.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, roseelvira said:

i have a question is there a difference if it is a just released camper or a say your are the seond owner what is the difference ,,,, is  there a different tetxture box   

No, I just mentioned it because it was amazing to me that new homes, not abandons, were on the land page over an hour after release.  When my alt arrived at the parcel, there were 3 other people standing around it, marveling at how no one had gotten it yet.

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have heard that Yellow = working on it and Red = Ready for release.

Even if a region can have the red band for days and weeks, they aren't released with yellow.

Correct me if I am wrong.

I think right.  What I've seen is, Green while they're still placing houses.  Yellow while moles are still working on the region, and red when ready for release.

Rose, I wouldn't worry too much about the state of an unreleased region next door, unless you want to go for a home in it!  They'll straighten it out.  I've never seen them completely change the layout while working on a region, but I suppose it could happen.

4 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Region SSPE238 north of Gentle Grove now has a name, Permaglow.

Perfect lol!  I certainly hope that selected pieces of landscaping DO have just a touch of greenish glow!  Soooooo tempting to try for a house there, just to go nuts with postnuclear decor, lol

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:
24 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Region SSPE238 north of Gentle Grove now has a name, Permaglow.

Perfect lol!  I certainly hope that selected pieces of landscaping DO have just a touch of greenish glow!  Soooooo tempting to try for a house there, just to go nuts with postnuclear decor, lol

I have a mental image as it being the region of bling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I was so sure they should release a region when I was sitting on my sewing machine. Phew! Fixing Halloween costumes in RL has priority over SL.

This sort of things happens only when one goes to the bathroom or runs to get some coffee!  At least that is what always happens to me. 😀

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

This sort of things happens only when one goes to the bathroom or runs to get some coffee!  At least that is what always happens to me. 😀

It took over 2 hours to sew new sleeves on her plague doctor dress. A bit longer than going to the bathroom. I had some crazy thoughts like placing the laptop next to the sewing machine, but then I said to myself, you know you must concentrate on the sewing and you will ruin something. So I walked from the computer and thought: What happens, happens. 😊

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Might interest you ... just the newest release times from Monday 21.st till today ...

06:50
14:39
09:12
06:53
14:50
09:55
09:50
14:53
08:41
14:49
07:13
14:54
06:38

... notice something? ;)

don't jinx it hahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.