Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I think campers has had their heyday.

I concur

I keep meaning to abandon mine but by the time I get home to take everything up I am too tired to remember.

Note to self: Write note to self to abandon camper

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

There is a Todds Landing red letters Homes region too.

Regions everywhere. ūüėĄThey could release more today. They would not run out of regions next week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I concur

I keep meaning to abandon mine but by the time I get home to take everything up I am too tired to remember.

Note to self: Write note to self to abandon camper

I have to use selfcontrol, to not click on the campers. Bellisseria triggers me to pounce like a cat on a mouse.

I changed the word auto-refresh is looking for to Traditional.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Yes there are some more ....

F04    SSPE084    Antelope Lake
F05    SSPE085    Todds Landing
G03    SSPE099    Hope Springs
G04    SSPE100    Huney Junction
H03    SSPE115    Coyote Canyon

ALL (mostly?) Campers ... I wonder if there are more of them now that needed ...

PS: Full list of all named unreleased regions here

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

RELEASE!

Endless row of campers - clicking back and forth - this time it is the "unknown error" - relly looks rather like the other one.

I give up - need no camper - would have abandoned anyway.

I do wish the other refreshers the best of luck - that the page isn't stuck all night ...

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

RELEASE!

Endless row of campers - clicking back and forth - this time it is the "unknown error" - relly looks rather like the other one.

I give up - need no camper - would have abandoned anyway.

I do wish the other refreshers the best of luck - that the page isn't stuck all night ...

i am getting that as well,not sure what's going on

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

does this mean there no trads anymore ?

Only Trad region named and not released is Hammond Park.

Just now I didn't see a single house just endless campers on a page that seemed stuck.

• Like 1

Watching the map in both areas for appearing dots to flag what region released, but nothing is happening. Only Huney Junction might be a possibility because it's acting different on my mini map (no parcel borders show). That's on the west side developed. I doubt it though, it's in the middle of unreleased ones..

• Like 1

i mean campers are cute   ,but this many   ?  i wish they did this with the  trads and houseboats 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

i mean campers are cute   ,but this many   ?  i wish they did this with the  trads and houseboats 

im so happy i caught my dream boat ,im out of the race for now  ,just in time it looks 

• Like 4

It doesn't feel right. Seen about 60 campers by now (didn't catch a single one), and the page just seems stuck on them...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Whitney Linden say in group chat: [13:09] Whitney Linden: ok if you are stuck at that page ^^ clear you cache etc
[13:10] Whitney Linden: I just tried and can get past that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

For days on end earlier in the week and last week we had boats and trads going on - and people saying we needed campers.

So now we have campers and people saying "why are there no more trads?" When we had stacks of trads released earlier this week.

It just has to come back around again...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't need campers, but for ppl who want campers, it must be days with them released too. I was more expressing curiosity that there was so many named and ready camper regions, and no campers released.

Annoying with a stuck page anyway, it is that uncertainty, is it a release? Or a stuck one? The only time it is good to see "Meadowbrook" again is when this happens, so I know it is fixed.

• Like 4

Not sure who had this house, in Sario.   Thank you so much for letting it go,  sitting in waiting room of hospital,  on my phone.   I got the house i have coveted.   Right on the corner with water on it's sides,  Thank you so very much

• Like 10